Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

We still have plenty of time to come up with an alternative lynch before I kill him 

If you used it on Forge would it go to the 2nd person in votes then?  I think we have enough people to get someone else at the #2 spot if so.  If not then I guess the next best alternative would be to shoot the person that we would've wanted to have up on the block when you shot Forge instead.  That way the results would end up the same.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raves said:

If you used it on Forge would it go to the 2nd person in votes then?  I think we have enough people to get someone else at the #2 spot if so.  If not then I guess the next best alternative would be to shoot the person that we would've wanted to have up on the block when you shot Forge instead.  That way the results would end up the same.

You’re so smart 

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was planning on holding it but looking at my schedule coming up this is the best time to do it lol 

I will have my reservations until it happens. 

Talking about it only benefits Forge. The idea of trying to push people off Forge is silly when he is red lettered. 

I think you should use the move on me, if it exists. Guarantees a "scum" with your move and we still lynch Forge. 

18 minutes ago, Raves said:

I kinda feel like he is bluffing, but it is an interesting ability if true. 

Murder suicide, day ender all in one. 

With the information presented, it makes the most sense for me to be the target of a day kill. 

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

And also, if i was scum im not gonna put a target on myself.

This a mostly a measure where if forge somehow survives the lynch and it goes to the one with 2nd in votes (or he blows himself up with dynamite at 959) we are covered.

Its not like im fighting to save forge

Don't you always say that as scum you like to go out early and draw attention away from your scummates

Forge

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Don't you always say that as scum you like to go out early and draw attention away from your scummates

Forge

Yes, i said that before.

And thats why i said that in this post. 

Sometimes i like to get people worried about me when im town.

Sadly, it can be fun for me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

And also, if i was scum im not gonna put a target on myself.

This a mostly a measure where if forge somehow survives the lynch and it goes to the one with 2nd in votes (or he blows himself up with dynamite at 959) we are covered.

Its not like im fighting to save forge

And also....told ya so slappy