BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

Cancun is willing to trade a 2024 1st for a star WR or CB. Let me know if you have a guy you'd be willing to move at one of those positions.

I’d say your best bets for the corner would be

Jalen Ramsey- Lancaster 
Marlon Humphrey- Rome
Marshon Lattimore- Greenland

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Kadarius Toney to pair with Mahomes?

Chef's kiss

ngl I thought about sending you an offer for him and decided against it

26 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’d sent an offer if I wanted to be berated through PMs.

Post your asking price on Justin Jefferson in the thread if you want to be berated in public instead ❤️

19 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

You coulda had Deebo or DJ on a 3UP&O if you hadn't blown your load on Mike Gesucki.

nobody wants those guys on their 3 Up price and we both know that based on how hard you've been shopping them

except maybe Pete, go talk to him who doesn't have any 3 Ups left

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

Camden Trade Block

WR KJ Hamler ($1,250/1)

WR Nico Collins ($445/1)

OT Lucas Niang ($510/1)

OG Cesar Ruiz ($2,040/1)

OC Bradley Bozeman ($3,100/3)

EDGE Elerson Smith ($890/2)

EDGE Carl Granderson ($501/1)

INT A'Shawn Robinson ($4,250/2)

LB Nicholas Morrow ($1,500/1)

CB Jeff Okudah ($5,755/1)

CB CJ Henderson ($4,025/1)

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Correct, draft is over so PFAs are locked.

Yet another rule not in the rules anywhere. Just 3 picks and I figured I could wait to trade some guys. Can someone quote it for me and I don't mean hidden in the middle pages of the forums. If that's the rule that's the rule but it sucks going into it not knowing.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Yet another rule not in the rules anywhere. Just 3 picks and I figured I could wait to trade some guys. Can someone quote it for me and I don't mean hidden in the middle pages of the forums. If that's the rule that's the rule but it sucks going into it not knowing.

BDL Draft
The BDL draft is very similar to the NFL draft: 7 rounds in which teams pick in the reverse order of the previous seasons, the BDL champion picking last in each round. There are no compensatory picks. 

Rookie contracts are now unlocked for the duration of the BDL Draft. (i.e You can trade a player after drafting him only for the duration of the draft.)

It’s not in the BDL rule book but ties into the rookie players only being available during the draft. It literally happened between @Whicker and I couple years ago when I traded for an OTC PFA pick only to find out at the time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

PFA Scramble
At the end of the draft, each team submits a wish list of undrafted free agents to a forum member (bcb1213), and, just like for
waivers, the player the team ends up getting depends on the draft order and the wish list of other teams. You can sign up to 2 undrafted free agents right after the draft.
The 1st round of the PFA Scramble will follow the normal draft order.
The 2nd round of the PFA Scramble will be a snake of the 1st round in reverse order.

This is the language regarding the PFA scramble.  We've changed how its done and never updated the language, so I get how thats annoying.  I'm going to rewrite some of these sections.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

This is an oversight, among other things that should be listed there.

That said, it was discussed multiple times during the draft both here and in the Discord, iirc.