BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

1. Greenland- Caleb Williams QB USC

Not a need and I definitely see them moving this pick down if they can to fix those depth issues. But for now it’s the top player in the class.

2. Baltimore- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

They can use the added force in the receiving game. They have Lamar under contract so they may feel they can continue to role with him and add the best receiver prospect in quite some time.

3. Seoul- Jared Verse Edge FSU

Seoul adds an all around edge presence a player that has drawn some similarities to Khalil Mack. They need the help on the Dline and value is pretty close to need with this selection.

4. Raleigh- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Raleigh could take one of the top tackles here for their right side and yes they already have Andrews but Brock opens up their offense and capability to do many things with a 2 TE set.

5. Anchorage- Joe Alt OT ND

I really like Alt and I’ll pair him with Andrew Thomas to form a duo I hope can be a mainstay for many years.

6. Camden- Drake Maye QB UNC

They need to take swings at QB as Fields may not be the answer so they go with Maye here. 

7. Lancaster- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

Lancaster has some young potential at tackle but they take another swing here trying to ensure they get it right to protect their franchise QBs. 

8. Gotham- Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Bama

Gotham continues to invest in the secondary with the Kool Aid.

9. Cancun- Keon Coleman WR FSU

Coleman is a big physical specimen with great athletic traits. Cancun could use that type of size on the outside and give Mahomes a matchup weapon.

10. Ivory Coast- Kalen King CB PSU

IC adds to their corner group with Diggs coming back from a season ending injury and some teams preferring 4 wide alignments they bring on another top prospect at the position to strengthen the group.

11. Anchorage- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Get Burrow and friends some help with another LSU receiver here and hope he does something.

12. Cuba- Calen Bullock S USC

A bit of a surprise pick here but Bullock has the range and ball skills to be a special single high defender. Something that will give Cuba great flexibility in their scheme.

13. Berlin- Laiatu Latu Edge UCLA

Latu is right around Rag’s edge threshold and he is a pass rush fiend performing very well off the edge.

14. Anchorage- Rome Odunze WR UW

Adding another receiver for good measure.

15. NOLA- Cooper DeJean DB Iowa

This is a pick I keep coming back to. I just think he fits as a versatile chess piece for this defense.

16. Rome- Emeka Egbuka WR OSU

Rome adds to the WR group with an OSU receiver. Most turn out very well so the hope is the same for E squared. 

I'd be shocked if Bowers ends up 4th on my board in this class but I have not started actually figuring that out. Based on my limited information I have, he's not at 4 for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'd be shocked if Bowers ends up 4th on my board in this class but I have not started actually figuring that out. Based on my limited information I have, he's not at 4 for me.

It’s too high to take a tight end. But some people may risk it. I learned my lesson from Pitts. The team that has Kelce is 1-3 and Rome is 4-0 trotting out rookies and Ertz. Obviously other factors are in play but better to address other positions that high.

On 9/30/2023 at 6:46 PM, WFLukic said:

Where does it say who we send to?

On 9/30/2023 at 7:39 PM, MD4L said:

Sending to @RedGold is a safe bet every week. Otherwise they’re some replacements if he’s got obligations that week

Lukic gets an answer in about an hour? People ask this question every week and yet it took an entire day for me to get an answer. Love BDL you all can suck it. Clearly I’m not wanted. Have fun

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Lukic gets an answer in about an hour? People ask this question every week and yet it took an entire day for me to get an answer. Love BDL you all can suck it. Clearly I’m not wanted. Have fun

Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

On 9/30/2023 at 2:40 PM, Whicker said:

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for letting me know 

On 9/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, MD4L said:

Send it to me. I’ll send it to whoever does your game thread.

Time limit between messages: 80 minutes.

On 9/30/2023 at 7:46 PM, WFLukic said:

Where does it say who we send to?

On 9/30/2023 at 8:39 PM, MD4L said:

Sending to @RedGold is a safe bet every week. Otherwise they’re some replacements if he’s got obligations that week

Time between messages: 53 minutes.

Those 27 minutes show that much value?

• Like 1