BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron yes, I'd recommend last year's depth charts. Also, if you can please make BCB's QB go 0-22 again like our last simulation, I would be forever grateful. Thanks in advance. 

no use the right now depth chart. I wanna see what my team does with literally no QB and Tutu Atwell as WR 1. Let's go! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

no use the right now depth chart. I wanna see what my team does with literally no QB and Tutu Atwell as WR 1. Let's go! 

Malf: Hey, so I see you don't have a quarterback and it looks like next to no WR. Actually, you don't even have a full roster.

EPC:

lkdqQA.gif

• Like 2

I think you laughed at it just hard enough

For some reason, I thought about you beating Death Valley Birmingham by choosing some hilarious run centric playbook while Lamar Jackson has some type of massive fumble problem or you call his play 40+% of the time...or else @rackcs breaking his computer when the RNG elite defense he has gives up some super long McCaffrey TDs that sink him.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Watching that team play would be objectively hilarious.

McCaffrey and Andrews would get out there and be like

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

Hmm, i could put mccaffery at qb, pick all qb runs in the run playbook, and all the pass plays are ones that only 3 people go out for a pass

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For some reason, I thought about you beating Death Valley Birmingham by choosing some hilarious run centric playbook while Lamar Jackson has some type of massive fumble problem or you call his play 40+% of the time...or else @rackcs breaking his computer when the RNG elite defense he has gives up some super long McCaffrey TDs that sink him.

I think my computer would survive mainly because I've already learned that RNGs just really hate me for some reason. It loves to build me up and then break me down. So I would expect my team to somehow beat Anchorage and then get blown out by Raleigh. And the Raleigh game would be one with my playoff hopes on the line.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hmm, i could put mccaffery at qb, pick all qb runs in the run playbook, and all the pass plays are ones that only 3 people go out for a pass

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

When TECMO RNG decides to make Caff more efficient and better than Hurts, Fields, Josh Allen, and Lamar, I'm going to absolutely be ALL IN here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think my computer would survive mainly because I've already learned that RNGs just really hate me for some reason. It loves to build me up and then break me down. So I would expect my team to somehow beat Anchorage and then get blown out by Raleigh. And the Raleigh game would be one with my playoff hopes on the line.

Solution:

Hire the RNG GOAT @Daboyle for a brief off-season contract to win TECMO. 

• Like 4