BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He just kept talking about what he would do as KC and ignoring Cincinnati completely. Such a one sided performance by him.

I would love to know why Romo absolutely hates both Ohio teams. It's unbelievably transparent. His gushing about Mahomes and all of the MJ comparisons made me absolutely laugh out loud.

When he compared Mahomes to MJ and Burrow to Clyde Drexler after that TD pass to go up 20-13 in the third...which btw, was an absolutely ELITE THROW, I couldn't help but just meme that for the next 3 hours.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Two things here:

Carter isn't ready.

Dewand Jones is just killing everyone in practices

Finally, an ethical decision from the Bears, who are doing their best to ruin everyone that they draft at the QB position.

6’6 252 is light in the pants against 6’8 375

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

6’6 252 is light in the pants against 6’8 375

I still have some questions about Jones at that sheer size being that good or staying healthy long term. That said, he's an absolute mauler and had some impressive performances against the DE from Iowa and Carter from Georgia. If he stays healthy...and can maybe even drop to 350-360 and keep that strength...he's going to be a nice player IMO.

• Like 1