BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He’s super good laterally and has great instincts with good eyes and a willing tackler. I think he’s going to come in short. He’s one of my higher floor guys though. 

Ringo will likely be the only guy who will test better, unless it’s Forbes or Cam Smith…maybe the kid from A&M but doubtful.

I don’t think Forbes has the same vertical speed as Gonzo or Ringo

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I don’t think Forbes has the same vertical speed as Gonzo or Ringo

He’s going to come in “slight of frame” almost like a defensive DeVontae Smith. I’m curious to see his explosive ability because he plays with swagger and has a nose for the ball.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Scoundrel@Xmad@Blue@MWil23@MD4L@Whicker@Pickle Rick@PR@RuskieTitan@ny92mike@rackcs@WFLukic@LAOJoe@EaglesPeteC@bcb1213@RedGold@SirA1@pheltzbahr

I just got on facebook for the first time in a couple days and Jlash passed away.  He had a medical incident while driving and didn't make it.  I'll post more details in the discord.

That is heartbreaking. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I just got on facebook for the first time in a couple days and Jlash passed away.  He had a medical incident while driving and didn't make it.  I'll post more details in the discord.

Jesus what a punch in the gut.  Heart goes out to his family.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Scoundrel@Xmad@Blue@MWil23@MD4L@Whicker@Pickle Rick@PR@RuskieTitan@ny92mike@rackcs@WFLukic@LAOJoe@EaglesPeteC@bcb1213@RedGold@SirA1@pheltzbahr

He will be missed greatly. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

That is heartbreaking in so many ways. Prayers to his family. This is saddest message I’ve seen in my ten plus years with this family.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Truly awful and heartbreaking. Such a great guy. No words.

• Like 4

JLash and I played mafia a few times - as we do in Mafia, we goof off and have a good time. He was a great dude in all my interactions with him.

My heart goes out to him and his family, and my heart goes out to all of you who knew him well. 

• Like 6