BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Trade block:

Xavien Howard
Jake Matthews
Taylor Moton
Jack Conklin

Or anyone not named Ahmad Gardner, Tyson Campbell, Chris Jones, or Tyreek Hill 

Also I have a bunch of IRL 1sts and am open to including them in trades or acquiring more 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Trade block:

Xavien Howard
Jake Matthews
Taylor Moton
Jack Conklin

Or anyone not named Ahmad Gardner, Tyson Campbell, Chris Jones, or Tyreek Hill 

Also I have a bunch of IRL 1sts and am open to including them in trades or acquiring more 

Trade me Ahmad Gardner, Tyson Campbell, Chris Jones, or Tyreek Hill 

1.1 Berlin- CJ Stroud QB OSU

The size scares Rags off...

1.2 Seoul- Bryce Young QB Bama

The size doesn’t scare RG off...

1.3 Gotham- Jalen Carter INT UGA

If Carter reaches his potential good luck interior BDL lines facing he and Chris Jones.

1.4 Raleigh- Will Anderson Jr Edge Bama

A rebuilding team takes the best talent at any position and that’s Anderson here. After adding Budda and Fulton with this pick their defense is already transforming.

1.5 Anchorage- Anthony Richardson QB UF

I view this as a free pick to gamble with as I obtained it trading down in a draft I had already made 6 top 14 selections. Take the flier on the super talented player at the most important position in football. Don’t really see anyone else being worth this high of a pick in the class.

1.6 Hungary- Myles Murphy Edge Clemson

They need defensive help so they grab who many have as the next best defender after the big two.

1.7 Greenland- Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon

Some have Porter Jr, Witherspoon or someone else as CB1. I think the athletic ability and the smoothness of Gonzalez will push him up. Nasty corner trio brewing in Greenland after this pick.

1.8 Raleigh- Jordan Addison WR USC

The top receiver in this class will be up for debate. There’s the big outside threat in Johnston or what some consider slot dynamo only JSN so here is Addison who can play inside and out. Great route runner and fills a much needed receiver spot for Raleigh.

1.9 Cuba- Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OSU

Pairing JSN with Jefferson and other possible 3up options at WR makes the Cuba offense more dangerous. 

1.10 New Orleans- Devon Witherspoon CB Illinois

NOLA could use another corner of Witherspoons caliber. He plays with a swagger and instincts of a ten year vet. I think he is one of the safest picks in this class and still has tremendous upside.

1.11 Gotham- Tyree Wilson Edge Texas Tech

Gotham needs edge help and they add the physically imposing Wilson to pair with Carter on that line. This defense is forming into a scary unit with that corner group as well.

1.12 Ivory Coast- Quentin Johnston WR TCU 

Ruskie probably will call this guy a bust. With the receiver profile of IC they could use someone with his size in their corps. Pairing with McLaurin and Amon Ra this could make for a deadly trip.

1.13 Berlin- Kelee Ringo CB UGA

The potential is the reason here. That size and athletic ability can be molded into a super star. Rags just has to hope it happens for the 20 year old.

1.14 Cancun- Michael Mayer TE ND

I think they would prefer a receiver here and Hyatt could be an option but I think they go for the higher ranked overall pass catcher. Mayer as I’ve said can be Mahomes’ Kelce in BDL as far as big bodied favorite target.

1.15 Rome- Bryan Bresee INT Clemson

Rome gambles on the potential of Bresee in the middle of their dline. He has to be better than Tillery was for them right? 

1.16 Anchorage- Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee 

Hyatt is lower ranked than I expect him to go in a lot of places. I need WR help and adding the speed with Jamo and Chase would be fun. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon

Some have Porter Jr, Witherspoon or someone else as CB1. I think the athletic ability and the smoothness of Gonzalez will push him up. Nasty corner trio brewing in Greenland after this pick.

He’s my dark horse pick to fall out of the first IRL in this class after the combine testing ironically

24 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Clearly Scoundrel betting on a Speedy Gonzalez.... 

I'll see myself out 

Two sisters were two time all Americans in track and at least one represents Colombia internationally and their father was a semi pro Colombian basketball player so there is a whole nest of them...

14 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

1.10 New Orleans- Devon Witherspoon CB Illinois

NOLA could use another corner of Witherspoons caliber. He plays with a swagger and instincts of a ten year vet. I think he is one of the safest picks in this class and still has tremendous upside.

I meant to quote him @Scoundrel and highlighted the wrong one. Been a long morning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Got ya! Yeah I’m not sure how he will test athletically. Love the way he plays though but needs to be less grabby. 

He’s super good laterally and has great instincts with good eyes and a willing tackler. I think he’s going to come in short. He’s one of my higher floor guys though. 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Gonzalez will probably measure 6’ 200 pounds and run in the 4.3’s with an over 40” Vert.

Ringo will likely be the only guy who will test better, unless it’s Forbes or Cam Smith…maybe the kid from A&M but doubtful.

• Like 1