2023 Free Agency

Dessie

16 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Good move despite his stupidity

I’m actually surprised by this. McD was talking about finding smart players that find ways to win games. This dude literally lost us the Rams game because he’s a knucklehead. 

Jokes on me I guess for believing him lol.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I’m actually surprised by this. McD was talking about finding smart players that find ways to win games. This dude literally lost us the Rams game because he’s a knucklehead. 

Jokes on me I guess for believing him lol.  

JMD / DZ contradict themselves with every thing they say and every move that they make.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

JMD / DZ contradict themselves with every thing they say and every move that they make.

Maybe they realize that swinging big doesn't work for them. So now they're just happy to take whatever they can get.

Edited by Jeremy408

John Johnson III officially released by Browns.. him and Epps as starters and package Moehrig with a 2nd to move back into late first or with a 3rd to move back into 2nd round? Just a thought.. Moehrig just hasn’t been an impact guy, always seems a second too late or has butterfingers on a possible INT.. 

2 minutes ago, JarrodR86 said:

John Johnson III officially released by Browns.. him and Epps as starters and package Moehrig with a 2nd to move back into late first or with a 3rd to move back into 2nd round? Just a thought.. Moehrig just hasn’t been an impact guy, always seems a second too late or has butterfingers on a possible INT.. 

JMD said they like Moehrig at the combine, so he's probably going to get traded any day now.