2023 Free Agency

Dessie

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm not sure about Butler but it seems like they like NFJ. Adam Butler is another guy that they seemingly like as well.

Meanwhile, coming from an organization that had guys like Seymour and wilfork?  Not getting that “patriot way” vibe as far as our D-line goes......jus sayin.....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Meanwhile, coming from an organization that had guys like Seymour and wilfork?  Not getting that “patriot way” vibe as far as our D-line goes......jus sayin.....🤣🤣🤣

Wish we had a defensive focused coach.  

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

Even if we had an offensive coach, I wish we could find another Phillips, or lebeau creative schemes, creative blitzes. Honestly, over the last 10 yrs. I liked pagano pretty good. But he wasn’t chuckies boy. Smdh. 

Should've just kept Gus Bradley and finally let the defense have some continuity. He did pretty good with scraps and identified guys like Hobbs, Moehrig, Deablo, etc. Could've just built off of that again last year but wanted to go with Patrick Graham who has no identity.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I'm fine with an offensive oriented head coach, I wish we had a good defensive coordinator though.

We have ignored the defense for to long.  We need someone that can evaluate defensive talent and have the power to make the decision.  JMD would probably tell Graham to sit down while they discussed our 6th string RB.

• Like 1

Just now, drfrey13 said:

We have ignored the defense for to long.  We need someone that can evaluate defensive talent and have the power to make the decision.  JMD would probably tell Graham to sit down while they discussed our 6th string RB.

I think our biggest issue is that we just haven't invested resources into the DL. Regardless of who we have at DC having a deep, talented DL is always a great place to start.

• Like 2