2023 Free Agency

Dessie

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

That knee that caused him to slip in the draft, I assume. 

Those medicals redflags are for real! 

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/04/18/ucla-linebacker-myles-jacks-knee-called-a-time-bomb/

Everyone wants a value…. But teams hire the best doctors available to look into players bodies/injuries and those doctors KNOW how much wear and tear they have left on them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

And we gave Tillery 2 yr/$8M. It's hard to have faith in this regime.

Yep scratch that one off my 5am offseason mock lol.. I was on the money though with AAV, I had said 2 year/7 mil and he got 1 yr/3.5… maybe I’m not far off with thinking 2 DT picks in the first 3-4 rounds. Or maybe they think M. Butler and Farrell Jr will have big sophomore year leaps.. I did like the push I saw from Tillery at times so with a full offseason and camp with us, maybe he’ll improve as well. But some sort of pocket pusher and run stuffer to add in the draft would help with the overall depth and talent in the rotation. 

2 minutes ago, JarrodR86 said:

Yep scratch that one off my 5am offseason mock lol.. I was on the money though with AAV, I had said 2 year/7 mil and he got 1 yr/3.5… maybe I’m not far off with thinking 2 DT picks in the first 3-4 rounds. Or maybe they think M. Butler and Farrell Jr will have big sophomore year leaps.. I did like the push I saw from Tillery at times so with a full offseason and camp with us, maybe he’ll improve as well. But some sort of pocket pusher and run stuffer to add in the draft would help with the overall depth and talent in the rotation. 

I don't even think we're going to add much more to the DT room. I'm assuming Tillery / NFJ start with A Butler, M Butler, and Nichols rotating in.