GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s like they’re incapable of actual objective comparison. It’s just goal post moving and being hung up on emotions because they’re upset and need a target.

Hate getting in these because there is zero argument that can be made about Dak until he has a play off game with out some of the bad plays we’ve seen recently.   But my point in this is all the criticism going into this year about how we paying Dak all this money so he has to overcome all the problems around him.  I am just pointing out how unrealistic and totally crazy that is and used two HOF QB as an example that if things fall apart around a QB they can not “win” on their Own no matter how good they are

41 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol this hasn’t been a cap discussion. 

But it becomes a cap discussion the moment people complain that players are lost. There’s a direct correlation in that respect. Look at KC. Hill is gone because of cap reasons, but they keep succeeding because Mahomes is a QB who can elevate his team. Dak has never been capable of that, nor will he ever be.

19 minutes ago, quiller said:

Just like Rogers and Brady did this year leading their 500 teams to glory

That’s the point. Those massive contracts have huge, NEGATIVE, impacts to a team, and get compounded when mediocre guys like Dak get them. I honestly don’t understand why so many people on this forum don’t/can’t understand that.

10 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

That’s the point. Those massive contracts have huge, NEGATIVE, impacts to a team, and get compounded when mediocre guys like Dak get them. I honestly don’t understand why so many people on this forum don’t/can’t understand that.

By what metric is Dak average? Explain how   as an average QB he’s near the top of the league in passing touchdowns since coming back from injury, has lead his team to a league best 36 points per game in that same timeframe… and all of this with you admitting he doesn’t have a ton of receiving talent. Your take here doesn’t make sense.

You do realize this offense has been great, right? Even with you pretending like Dak and his contract is crippling the team? They’ve been getting it done… I don’t know how could be here arguing otherwise.

Edited by NoFlyZone