Week 12 GDT - Denver at Oakland - The Get Right or Get Left Behind Game

NightTrainLane

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

He should be cracking skulls after the way these scumbags crowded Crab and Gabe.  Seriously its like Talib tried to incite Crab into getting jumped.  Straight mugging.  How you gonna have 3 guys with helmets team up against a helmetless WR?  Or have 3 or 4 guys grab Jackson's facemask.  Dirtiest stuff I've seen in a long time.

That fight might have woken this team up.

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

He should be cracking skulls after the way these scumbags crowded Crab and Gabe.  Seriously its like Talib tried to incite Crab into getting jumped.  Straight mugging.  How you gonna have 3 guys with helmets team up against a helmetless WR?  Or have 3 or 4 guys grab Jackson's facemask.  Dirtiest stuff I've seen in a long time.

LMAO. Calm down. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If Sean Smith is willing to take a MASSIVE paycut, I think he should at least be in camp next year. I want to see what he can do if they let him press...

I think a good DC could find a roll for him but I think his days as a conventional CB are over.

9 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

It's the 1st half vs a terrible offense. Maybe it's not to DC haha smh.

But whatever...the move is done.

I want success. I just don't think every good thing that happens on defense should come with a "told yeah so" on behalf of the coaching change.

Norton ran stunts, Pagano runs stunts. 

Not everything on defense should be credited to the change. But consider that perhaps having a DC who has a clue about how to challenge a defense by changing things might just provoke the basic things like stunts into working better. You have to challenge the opponents with some sort of unexpected things. Norton was abysmal at this, so perhaps it really all does fall into that narrative. 

Just now, NightTrainLane said:

Doesn't change what I said either. Pagano has been here thru those first 10 games as well with his hands on the defense.

There's a difference between being a positional coach and DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. I see different looks from our defense that i haven't seen. That isn't pagano?

1 minute ago, holyghost said:

Norton ran stunts, Pagano runs stunts. 

Not everything on defense should be credited to the change. But consider that perhaps having a DC who has a clue about how to challenge a defense by changing things might just provoke the basic things like stunts into working better. You have to challenge the opponents with some sort of unexpected things. Norton was abysmal at this, so perhaps it really all does fall into that narrative. 

Not sure it there are typos in here or something but I don't understand what you mean.

Of course, it could be the change and it might not. My point was every thing doesn't need to be noted as because of the change.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A few plays they drew up on replay. I don't have the ability to rewind, but I'll keep watching for them.

I have been watching intently and haven't noticed anything that we haven't done before scheme wise. Some personal things are different but that is the case in every game due to health and game planning.

Archived