Offseason Thread

biggie.

Dorsett is a legit receiver and Bourne is in the doghouse who could be trade or cut and save the Pats $4 mil.

Broncos are shopping all three of their top receivers excluding Tim Patrick so Courtland Sutton is in play too. Sutton I was obsessed with as a prospect in 2019 so I’d like to see him acquired for like a third round pick and sixth.

6 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Dorsett is a legit receiver and Bourne is in the doghouse who could be trade or cut and save the Pats $4 mil.

Broncos are shopping all three of their top receivers excluding Tim Patrick so Courtland Sutton is in play too. Sutton I was obsessed with as a prospect in 2019 so I’d like to see him acquired for like a third round pick and sixth.

I would certainly call the Broncos for one of those guys.. all 3 are good receivers. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Phillip Dorsett is not a legit NFL WR. If the plan is to replace Bourne, their biggest playmaker at WR position who was pretty clearly poorly used last year, with Phillip Freakin Dorsett, the game has passed Bill bye. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Phillip Dorsett is not a legit NFL WR. If the plan is to replace Bourne, their biggest playmaker at WR position who was pretty clearly poorly used last year, with Phillip Freakin Dorsett, the game has passed Bill bye. 

He would more than likely be the Agholor replacement. Which would mean he's barely going to play because Thornton took all the snaps. He is basically an insurance policy against Thornton/Parker getting injured. Could even be a camp body. 

Also potentially hedging their bets if they can't find a receiver they like on day 3 top take that spot. I wouldn't read much into it unless they gave him a big contract. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Dorsett is solid on gotta have it plays and has experience being productive here with this offense. He is legit as a backup in the NFL. Compliments.

Going to be really interesting to see what Bill has up his sleeve for the WR room. Can't really bring back Meyers AND expect to significantly upgrade the WR room from last year but it still seems like we're being setup for Bill to bring in a depth WR, draft another questionable WR, and we all get force fed the same ol' "In Bill We Trust" bullsh!t.

Edited by silence22