2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

100% get that.

Rodgers >>> Carr

But when it might be Rodgers against our cap for 4 years and him only playing 2 of them and multiple really high picks…… it balances out what’s smarter. Either way I’m good.

Yes sir. The biggest slap in the face tho would be if Carr wants to come here and JD holds out for rodgers and he signs elsewhere/stays in green bay/retires. If Carr comes in and wants to get a deal done ASAP lets get it done.

Does anyone believe Rodgers is declining? and if so, how does his decline compare to where Carr is that the moment?

I've always been interested in Carr, but now I'm even more interested because we don't have to give up a pick and JD can offer a contract that fits. Having a QB that can give us 4,000yds, 25tds to 10-12ints, and 65%comp would be huge for a team that can run and play good defense. 

I'll be happy with LJ, Rodgers, Carr, Jones, or Jimmy G. So I'm good. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Only thing helping Wilson is a miracle.

Yeah... sitting around won't get a miracle.   Despite Murray's talent is much better than Wilson coming out of NCAA, coaching mobile qb with free style thrower for 4 years may pick up something that could help Wilson.

Who knows.

36 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Now, Jonathan Gannon being HC for Cardinals, I wonder Jets gives Spencer Whipple or Cam Turner a look for qb job.  That may be good for Wilson.

Mike Holgrem would be a better pick up maybe even see if Tom Brady would be interested 

What’s this forums infatuation with Carr but not Tannehill? I’m genuinely curious? Is it health?

the numbers are pretty similar, Tannehill has better playoff stats than Lamar Jackson. If we can get Tannehill cheaper or on a shorter deal, that might be the better move if he’s available 

I have a weird feeling one of these QBs ends up with the Commanders

Edited by GangGreen420

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Yeah... sitting around won't get a miracle.   Despite Murray's talent is much better than Wilson coming out of NCAA, coaching mobile qb with free style thrower for 4 years may pick up something that could help Wilson.

Who knows.

Murray coming into the NFL was light years ahead of Wilson as far development.