2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

Sooooo….

Not sure what I missed last night but from thinking it was a done deal after that Wingo tweet and all the players tweeting their happiness it now looks like we are back we here we started because ARod tweeted SUL?

Im so confused. 

What I don’t like is free agents being signed and us left in the cold. I really hoped we’d of signed Jimmy Ward. CMG has left for $7m per year which is quite cheap. They were the only two I thought we’d of gone for. Jessie Bates was always going to get top dollar from someone so not bothered about that. 

Are we seriously sitting on our hands waiting on the AR news?! I just can’t think JD would do this. 

What’s our thoughts today? What players do you guys want not named Rodgers. 

Edited by KimuraGod

2 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Sooooo….

Not sure what I missed last night but from thinking it was a done deal after that Wingo tweet and all the players tweeting their happiness it now looks like we are back we here we started because ARod tweeted SUL?

Im so confused. 

What I don’t like is free agents being signed and us left in the cold. I really hoped we’d of signed Jimmy Ward. CMG has left for $7m per year which is quite cheap. They were the only two I thought we’d of gone for. Jessie Bates was always going to get top dollar from someone so not bothered about that. 

Are we seriously sitting on our hands waiting on the AR news?! I just can’t think JD would do this. 

Yup that’s the agitating part for me. Don’t think we’ve ever gone the whole 1st day of not only not getting even 1 person knew. But not even linked to a single person.

So waiting on AR is 100% altering the rest of the roster for us.

DON'T FEEL BAD i GOT SUCKER IN BY ONE OF THESE NFL INSIDERS STORIES ABOUT A TRADE THE GIANTS MADE IT ALSO WAS BS. i REALLY FEEL RODGERS IS OUT TO SCREW UP NOT ONLY THE JETS BUT ALSO THE PACKERS .i REALLY BELIEVE HE HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM. i SEE  THE JETS WENT OUT AND PICKED UP A QB BECAUSE DOUGLAS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT RODGERS WANTS/

Edited by doumeyer

3 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Sooooo….

Im so confused. 

I think Rodgers is worried about the 2 year commitment to the jets. I'm willing to put my house on the line that this is not a 1 and done with the Jets unless he gets a masive injury. The Jets want a 2 year commitment from him. The 1 year thing NEVER made sense to me. Rodgers has stated plenty of times about his legacy and wants another ring. Now if he wins the Super Bowl he probably will get done and the jets will be fine with that becasue we FINALLY got a ring in my lifetime. 

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Since we’re probably moving off Davis this is the exact type of WR I hoped we’d replace him with. Good move imo if we land him regardless of Rodgers

Lots of rumours that E.Moore is being traded to the Browns. Not sure between Wilson, David and Lazard who’d play the slot. I’d much rather keep Moore and see what he does with a guy like Rodgers at qb. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

Lots of rumours that E.Moore is being traded to the Browns. Not sure between Wilson, David and Lazard who’d play the slot. I’d much rather keep Moore and see what he does with a guy like Rodgers at qb. 

Im not against moving Moore tbh, has turned into way too much of a Me guy this past year. Davis I think is gone if we land Lazard, Davis is a good WR but he just can’t stay on the field.

15 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

another draft bust for JD. lol

5 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Sooooo….

Im so confused. 

CMG gone to where?   If you speak of one that will sign with Bills, it is a former Cowboy.

5 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Sooooo….

Im so confused. 

We're not gonna get anyone but Rodgers and his friends. We don't have the money right now.