2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

We should be bringing in solid guys not necessarily the highest paid but certainly players that will make us better. So far nada. I get we are waiting on AR but we need to think about the overall team. 

We all thought this would be signed sealed and delivered by now so it wouldn’t impact our FA strategy. Not looking like that’s the case. 

What was the Jets FA strategy?  We don’t know. Saleh said they would NOT br making a lot of noise in FA. So who did we not get that would have made you happy?

This FA was always going to be about a QB and little else besides depth. About the only disappointment so far, to me, is losing Herbig.  Brendel would have nice.

Edited by xrade

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

44/4 22M guaranteed. 

So I assume we can get rid after two years if he doesn’t live up to expectations. I actually think that’s a decent deal. If we cut/trade Corey the numbers work. Corey has been injured a lot here unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Lol I knew this would happen.  Their agents knew they had to be signed in order for them to get Rodgers.  They put JD in a hard position.  

Meh.  Cut Davis and we are still up $1M.