2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Cannot stand the man. Doesn’t know anything about football, only drama. 

The sports media world is so odd to me. He’s a Jets reporter yet hates the Jets. Why would any team have a person in the media that doesn’t like the team. Makes no sense to me. It’d be like someone working in sales at Fidelity selling how great the company is yet they only invest their money at Charles Schwab bc they think Fidelity is awful.

2 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Why do they love the 22' Broncos offensive staff? Hackett, now Kubiak?

Kubiak has nothing to do with Russell Wilson's decline., he is just declining.  He was the OC for the Vikings in 2021 as well. Has a good pedigree, learned from some really good offensive minds, and is the son of a brilliant offensive mind. 

I rather hire Kubiak as OC than some of the guys we interviewed.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Who we get as our next OC if it happens soon will be telling kind of, of who we want at QB.

We hire Olson. That up’s our chances at Carr

We hire Hackett. That up’s our chances at Rodgers

We hire Johnson that might up our chances at Minshew.

Does Joe Brady get us Burrow?

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

If only he was a reliable source and wanted the best for this franchise. He needs to get fired like Manish did

He’s the one who started all the drama. I’ll stand by it forever. If he never sends out that Moore tweet we don’t go into that downward spiral. 

1 hour ago, Mattmanz said:

I would love to have Joe Brady in here. I would tell him who do you want for a QB and do you think ZW can be saved. I think he has a geat young mind and if Saleh is canned during the season have Brady take over and see how they do.

Oh on a side note. Joe Namath said he would let Aaron Rodgers wear his 12 if he came to the Jets. I think he would do the same for Tom Brady too. He just wants them to win one before he dies. Heck I'm 44 and wonder if the Jets will win a Super Bowl before I die. LOL

• Like 1

Joe Brady has good passing concepts. My worries would be run game and red zone. He has NFL play calling experience which is a plus. 

Brian Johnson gets a lot out of his Quarterbacks. Very intriguing IMO. Lack NFL play calling experience but he did have the #1 passing offense at Florida when he was their OC. 

My top 2 right now among the guys we’ve been linked to. 

17 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Joe Brady has good passing concepts. My worries would be run game and red zone. He has NFL play calling experience which is a plus. 

Brian Johnson gets a lot out of his Quarterbacks. Very intriguing IMO. Lack NFL play calling experience but he did have the #1 passing offense at Florida when he was their OC. 

My top 2 right now among the guys we’ve been linked to. 

Brady and Johnson are my top 2 as well.

Brady though might be hard to get to leave BUF. Dorsey is getting HC interviews. So he might just slide into that BUF OC spot.