Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I did have to targets, and I never dodged you. I told you all I knew about monsters. You also couldn’t answer about silver points, so I don’t know where you were going there. 

I claimed exactly everything about monsters, which are actually machines. If my theory is correct, I believe scoundral also gives away silver points, to which he has hinted. Not sure that could be scum. 

Two targets* and nothing was bad. 

also any target you had last night was messed with fwiw. @MWil23

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I did have to targets, and I never dodged you. I told you all I knew about monsters. You also couldn’t answer about silver points, so I don’t know where you were going there. 

I hinted strongly about asking how you could be in two places at once and you completely dodged me.

I claimed exactly everything about monsters, which are actually machines. If my theory is correct, I believe scoundral also gives away silver points, to which he has hinted. Not sure that could be scum. 

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

This is absolutely fabricated I most certainly did not and wasn’t told so by the host.

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Mispoke, anyone targeting you had their info messed with. 

Messed with? LOL are you trying to frame me?

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

Alright gentlemen, let’s make this as simple as possible today. 

I received a one time move called Intuition last night. It investigates one of three players. I picked Daboyle and the move auto picked Scoundrel and Gopher based on the sign up list. One of those three is Lavos aligned. 

@Daboyle @Scoundrel @gopherwrestler

So, to confirm, ONE of these three?

• Like 1

So if it’s not Gopher then we have TWO Lavos between 5 players and Daboyle and Gopher basically don’t think it’s Scoundrel.

Orca was messed with last night just like Ragnarok a few days ago. Still not sure whether or not this is a scum power and it would be a relatively interesting WIFOM play but I’m not willing to go down that rabbit hole yet.

XMad is a virtual complete unknown.

Skywind is also an unknown.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, not a dodge at all.

You were trying to force a claim. 

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I hinted strongly about asking how you could be in two places at once and you completely dodged me.

There are plenty of roles that have you do this

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is absolutely fabricated I most certainly did not and wasn’t told so by the host.

Messed with? LOL are you trying to frame me?

And no there was no reason for you to be told by the host, actually it truly was a protection type… anything targeting wasn’t going to hurt you….but also if you  received anything it wasn’t directed at you. 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you targeted Scoundrel and he gave you silver points? Same with a Monster?

Well I didn’t get the silver point, in this case I did what I did tonight and the monster got the silver point. 

I questioned what scoundral was going to “gift” and I knew he would target skywind. I wasn’t all worried about the .5 vote I gain from the monster if it was bad and I could end up red lettering someone. 

I do know what Silver Points are, you can find out if you just visit the monster. I promise it won’t hurt you, I don’t think you’re scum.