Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

@Whicker @Scoundrel I think barring something completely unforeseen it’s got to be between Orca and Ragnarok. Given DP’s flip and Rag’s character claim, despite the fact that DP wasn’t honest about his win con and ability, and Ragnarok was also either lying or misinformed since DP just had to save him and can win with anyone, it’s got to be between these two.

@Ragnarok where were you redirected N2? Can anyone verify?

Sanchez’s character claim per wiki and in light of how he’s played per the KSJ ability flip makes me say Town.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker @Scoundrel I think barring something completely unforeseen it’s got to be between Orca and Ragnarok. Given DP’s flip and Rag’s character claim, despite the fact that DP wasn’t honest about his win con and ability, and Ragnarok was also either lying or misinformed since DP just had to save him and can win with anyone, it’s got to be between these two.

@Ragnarok where were you redirected N2? Can anyone verify?

Sanchez’s character claim per wiki and in light of how he’s played per the KSJ ability flip makes me say Town.

Ragnarok isn’t Lavos. I would really love to see the chain of events and decisions that would lead to a teammate redirecting him on N2. I watched Rag N2 and only Daboyle visited. 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ragnarok isn’t Lavos. I would really love to see the chain of events and decisions that would lead to a teammate redirecting him on N2. I watched Rag N2 and only Daboyle visited. 

Got it, so you can confirm Ragnarok, so in all reality, it absolutely has to be Orca.

Ragnarok can more or less confirm Deadpulse, so he's at least not Lavos.

Sanchez seems to be completely not Lavos but seems to know a lot about everyone else.

Scoundrel and Whicker, if either of you is scum, hats off to you but I can't see it in light of the KSJ ability on Scoundrel's end or the protection of Dome, and I don't think it's Whicker at all in any capacity.

I killed Skywind, fully claimed my alignment, which was supported by Deadpulse and his subsequent attempted kill on me.

It has to be Orca.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Got it, so you can confirm Ragnarok, so in all reality, it absolutely has to be Orca.

Ragnarok can more or less confirm Deadpulse, so he's at least not Lavos.

Sanchez seems to be completely not Lavos but seems to know a lot about everyone else.

Scoundrel and Whicker, if either of you is scum, hats off to you but I can't see it in light of the KSJ ability on Scoundrel's end or the protection of Dome, and I don't think it's Whicker at all in any capacity.

I killed Skywind, fully claimed my alignment, which was supported by Deadpulse and his subsequent attempted kill on me.

It has to be Orca.

I don’t like how much hand waving there is on Sanchez but the same is being done for me so 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t like how much hand waving there is on Sanchez but the same is being done for me so 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Whicker said:

Orca hasn’t been townie at all though. Sanchez at least has 

Sanchez at least has played, at worst, neutral with voting and, at his best, clarified moves and abilities when needed on people like KSJ