Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

The party, convinced that @The Orca was Lavos in disguise, surrounded him, blasting him to death with the best techs they had at their disposal. As the dust began to clear, the party began to wonder if they had been successful at stopping Lavos, once and for all. They nervously held up the Sight Scope to identify the ashes, discovering that while Toma had been corrupted to be a servant of Lavos, he was not the one that it was disguised as:

Spoiler

Toma
Origin: 600 AD (Middle Ages)
RQ9mKxT.png
"I tracked down the Rainbow Shell that the chief wanted. It's on some small island. Only thing is... I don't know which." - Toma

You are aligned with Earth: Eliminate all threats to Earth.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Inspire: Target another player. That player can choose one of the following effects for the following night. You cannot target that player with this ability again this game:
    • You are allowed to use two abilities (even the same ability) in the same night, instead of using an item.
    • You are allowed to use an ability despite its normal restrictions (except the factional restriction) and without it counting towards future restrictions.
  • Explore (Day Action): Twice per game, through PM with the host, learn what the special voting rules are for the current time period.
  • Last Words (Passive): The first time you would die this game, it is delayed until one full day passes. You will be informed of your imminent death, but there is no way to prevent it from happening.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• None!

ORIGIN BONUS:
(The first time the game enters your time period of origin at the end of a day, you obtain the following ability. It is not considered a part of your role until then.)

• Eavesdrop: Twice per game, target a player to get a copy of any report they received during the night (even if the target ends up dying in the same night).

As @MWil23 let out a haunting cry, the group turned to him in terror. It seems that the terrible Ozzie, desperate for revenge against humanity, was the one to sacrifice himself to the great beast. Nothing more could be done but watch as Lavos rained destruction on the Earth!

InbornEdibleAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

In the end, the future refused to change.

The game is over - the Lavos faction, consisting of @MWil23 (+4 victory points), @Malfatron (+4 victory points), @Daboyle (+4 victory points), @skywindO2 (+4 victory points), @kingseanjohn (+4 victory points), and @The Orca (+3 victory points), won the game! The Demon King @Deadpulse (+3 victory points) also wins the game, as Schala (Ragnarok) survived until the end of the game!

Thanks for playing! I will have full details on the setup in the OP shortly (and I'll be happy to answer any questions), and awards will be awarded later today.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The game is over - the Lavos faction, consisting of @MWil23 (+4 victory points), @Daboyle (+4 victory points), @skywindO2 (+4 victory points), @kingseanjohn (+4 victory points), and @The Orca (+3 victory points), won the game! The Demon King @Deadpulse (+3 victory points) also wins the game, as Schala (Ragnarok) survived until the end of the game!

@Malfatron too!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@MWil23 (+4 victory points)

On 1/9/2023 at 2:48 PM, MWil23 said:

1-6? Ooof 😅 

On 1/9/2023 at 3:50 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Yup, Spot 13 Please.  

Ouch. 1-6 record in Nacho games.  Whatever alignment i get is losing.  Guaranteed loss if I am with @MWil23 apparently lmao

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE