Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, Whicker said:

Unfortunately I’m not supremely familiar with the source material. I’ve watched the movies a long time ago and that’s it 

Start with the hobbit trilogy and then do a sequel game with LOTR everyone will love it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hello all. Announcing now I will not be around after 6:00 pm for a fire meeting and for new air tanks and masks….

but I will vote mwil

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok I saw the monster A vote, saw it happened after a malf no vote….. wtf is voting for a monster, and do I need to re read anything. Somebody highlight some stuff

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Lol bcb

This is the one boys!!

Malf tomorrow. Bcb today 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Can you please elaborate on both ends, just to make sure I'm tracking you? 

Bcb stepped out and suggested a “safe” vote. Completely unlike him to do so without knowing stuff. I thought maybe he knew something based on his role but it’s clear he didn’t and so that his stepping out weird. 

Malf has just been generally scummy with every post IMO and I want him gone at some point soon unless he town tells 

31 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Malfatronwhy is a no vote a good vote in nachos games…

26 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

All is good! Busy life. Kid #2, more snow than I’ve ever seen here in December/January Since I moved here.

hope all is well with you too!

26 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Malf 

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yep, the runny nose season has hit our house too. 

thanks pal!

I don’t remember a game gopher didn’t have to have his arm twisted into playing, especially early 

• Like 1

Voting for the monster is cowardly 

it holds the voter zero percent responsible if it goes poorly. You simply have to say “I didn’t know”

the chances of it doing anything to help town are unlikely, it’s an easy vote for scum to make 

Grow a spine! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xmad said:

I’m not going back to Brody con I refuse. 

Brady Con next year during the first week of the NFL season should be fun.  I hear there is a special ticket tier that allows you to **** on Brady and film it 🤣

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So your ability is true pickle 

Where rags voted me but was on himself....does it look like I have that ability lmao 

7 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Start with the hobbit trilogy and then do a sequel game with LOTR everyone will love it. 

The Hobbit > LoTR

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Brady Con next year during the first week of the NFL season should be fun.  I hear there is a special ticket tier that allows you to **** on Brady and film it 🤣

Where rags voted me but was on himself....does it look like I have that ability lmao 

The Hobbit > LoTR

Could be activated or inactivated at any time. Could be one time power. Could be many things 

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Voting for the monster is cowardly 

it holds the voter zero percent responsible if it goes poorly. You simply have to say “I didn’t know”

the chances of it doing anything to help town are unlikely, it’s an easy vote for scum to make 

Grow a spine! 

Fine, fine

Im no coward!

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:
1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My random.org selection was player 10, so Dome

I dont think I've ever seen town use a randomizer.  Its always scum who want to vote without having to give reasoning

If you use a randomizer, its better to not say that you used a randomizer.

You get better reactions that way