GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

paul-mac

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

So, was able to listen on the radio. Regarding Paxton, the announcers had a recurring theme after an incompletion " he has to make that throw", "all NFL QB's have to make that throw". You guys watched, how many open receivers did he miss.?

Accuracy was his biggest knock coming out of college and apparently hasn't changed.

He lacks touch on the most basic NFL throws. Even some of his completions on designed plays with wide open targets required extra effort from receivers. It's really, really bad. Tebow-esque. 

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

So, was able to listen on the radio. Regarding Paxton, the announcers had a recurring theme after an incompletion " he has to make that throw", "all NFL QB's have to make that throw". You guys watched, how many open receivers did he miss.?

Accuracy was his biggest knock coming out of college and apparently hasn't changed.

he missed least than Siemian in his 2 drives.

He looks short pass as Musgrave wanted. People said Siemian was great....in garbage time !!! And the 2nd TD shoul be an Interception...easy interception but miracle  Oakland missed exactly as the ball fall to the Hands of raiders defense in Lynch interception.

1 minute ago, French Fan said:

If Elway was let go after his 1st season....................thanks great decision in 1984 to not listen people like you !

Sorry, but comparing Elway and Lynch is pretty laughable. I watched every game of his first few years and Lynch is not nor ever will be in his league. Also, I don't recall anyone ever calling for Elway to be replaced in his second season. He made mistakes, all rookies do, but also made some plays/throws that no QB before had ever made.

3 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Sorry, but comparing Elway and Lynch is pretty laughable. I watched every game of his first few years and Lynch is not nor ever will be in his league. Also, I don't recall anyone ever calling for Elway to be replaced in his second season. He made mistakes, all rookies do, but also made some plays/throws that no QB before had ever made.

Lynch was see by everybody as 1st rounder with 2/3 years to develop !! You are a better analyst ? Scout ? 

Laughable is you analyse

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I think I remember one throw that was a groundball 5 yards short of an open receiver. Gotta build around that.

Yeah, the announcers were all over that. I think it was Fowler that was wide open for a good gain and they couldn't believe Paxton short hopped it.

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Is that how far our standards have fallen? We need to compare a pro QB to a future journeyman and a guy on the internet?

because you know football better than me and i expect to see play !!

Is Joe Flacco a pro QB or journeyman ? He won 1 SB but after that ???? The opinion is divided.......

There is 1 John Elway 1 Dan Marino ( who never won a ring) 1 Joe Montana...etc etc...........the standards are what you want but there is not 10 superman in this league

Archived