GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

paul-mac

I’ve said this about Joseph many times this season.  But even with all the ineptitude this team has been in position to win in the 4th quarter of every game save Philadelphia and New England (who are the 2 best teams in the league).

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

I’ve said this about Joseph many times this season.  But even with all the ineptitude this team has been in position to win in the 4th quarter of every game save Philadelphia and New England (who are the 2 best teams in the league).

They also nearly blew games against SD, Oakland, were shut out once against SD in a game they were never in position to win. I get what your saying, but I don't know that it's an especially meaningful or glowing reflection of Vance Joseph.

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

They also nearly blew games against SD, Oakland, were shut out once against SD in a game they were never in position to win. I get what your saying, but I don't know that it's an especially meaningful or glowing reflection of Vance Joseph.

I’m just saying many of these games were similar to this one and games that the entire team could have easily mailed it in at half time (see the Giants under McAdoo) but they literally fight until the end.  

Joseph may be part of the problem, but I don’t think he’s lost the team in the slightest.

That’s all I’m saying.

Brendan Langley really showcased his tremendous athletic gifts today! Thank god we took him in the 3rd round!

And before it gets asked- some players who we could have had at positons of need:

Mack Hollins, Samaje Perine, Tarik Cohen, Dede Westbrook, and Trey Hendrickson.

Brendan Langley really showcased his tremendous athletic gifts today! Thank god we took him in the 3rd round!

This is what Talib and Elway were discussing on Wednesday. John needed a look at his draft pick, Talib wanted to keep bullying Crabtree. Great work.

36 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

In 100 seconds Trevor Siemian has got the same number of first downs that Lynch got in 3 quarters - tells you all you need to know about Paxton Lynch.

The only things what Lynch heard this week is "Throw short pass , be careful with a football.

The interception ? Green had hands on football , threw 1 yd short for a TD ( a lead the score was 0/0)

What Siemian do? Play when you are down by 21 in garbage time. Miss 2 wiiiiide Open WR in his 2nd drive , underthrow Latimer wide Open , and complete a miracle pass that should be intercepted by Oakland.

So to resume i see Siemian since last year and this one to say is not the answer at QB even with a bettter line.

Lynch is perhaps not the next future but with so few action we are not sure what to think except if you support Siemian.

The next decision for the Front Office is to decide what can do with top 5 pick in April . A QB ? A OL? A MLB ?............

Archived