GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

paul-mac

1 minute ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Well, I guess that Siemian will start the rest of the year now (barring injury). Man, this sucks. I didn't want to see him again.

you want to see wide open WR missed ? Interception ? be serious. With so many reps in training camp and regular season is garbage exactly what he made today...play great in garbage time. Lynch throw 100 pass in pro. 

Elway was worst in his first season and Denver not turn away from him. Thanks you dont run this franchise

2 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Well, I guess that Siemian will start the rest of the year now (barring injury). Man, this sucks. I didn't want to see him again.

I think you've seen his ceiling which is why you put in Lynch. Siemian is better now and better than Lynch might ever be. 

Lynch didn't look good either though. Take an early QB, follow the Eagles and Rams plan of taking a QB and surrounding him with weapons and the Broncos will be back in 2 years if not immediately next year.

5 minutes ago, French Fan said:

The only things what Lynch heard this week is "Throw short pass , be careful with a football.

The interception ? Green had hands on football , threw 1 yd short for a TD ( a lead the score was 0/0)

What Siemian do? Play when you are down by 21 in garbage time. Miss 2 wiiiiide Open WR in his 2nd drive , underthrow Latimer wide Open , and complete a miracle pass that should be intercepted by Oakland.

So to resume i see Siemian since last year and this one to say is not the answer at QB even with a bettter line.

Lynch is perhaps not the next future but with so few action we are not sure what to think except if you support Siemian.

The next decision for the Front Office is to decide what can do with top 5 pick in April . A QB ? A OL? A MLB ?............

I'm not claiming Siemian is any good - but he has just shown how bad Lynch actually is.

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I think you've seen his ceiling which is why you put in Lynch. Siemian is better now and better than Lynch might ever be. 

Lynch didn't look good either though. Take an early QB, follow the Eagles and Rams plan of taking a QB and surrounding him with weapons and the Broncos will be back in 2 years if not immediately next year.

I'm not sure that we know how good Lynch really is, but that is a good point. They should draft Darnold and rebuild that offense (especially the O-line. They may need a new RB, too).

3 minutes ago, French Fan said:

you want to see wide open WR missed ? Interception ? be serious. With so many reps in training camp and regular season is garbage exactly what he made today...play great in garbage time. Lynch throw 100 pass in pro. 

Elway was worst in his first season and Denver not turn away from him. Thanks you dont run this franchise

Paxton is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen and he'll never be good.  Keep in mind they built a system for him this offseason.

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

we have so many holes in 2 sides of football that it takes 2 or 3 years to be competitive.

A OC who can exploit a slot WR , a TE , a Defense with a MLB who have speed , a OL .......a 3rd or 4th CB if Talib is gone because Langley struggle mightly today.

2 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

I'm not claiming Siemian is any good - but he has just shown how bad Lynch actually is.

I am not sure.

Is Lynch really ready with his pre season injury ? Not sure but we nedd to put him in action with a light playbook , short pass , be careful of football ...Musgrave is not a great playcaller

6 minutes ago, French Fan said:

I am not sure.

Is Lynch really ready with his pre season injury ? Not sure but we nedd to put him in action with a light playbook , short pass , be careful of football ...Musgrave is not a great playcaller

So, exactly like today. Agreed. 5 more games of that so we can lock up a top 3 pick and move on from the bum.

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Thanks, I don't need to see 101.  He couldn't beat out Siemian in year 2 and has some of the worst touch I've ever seen from a pro QB. On the most basic throws. You keep on hoping though.

hope is better with Lynch at 100 pass that Siemian with 1 1/2 season. You see something in Trevor that so many Teams in draft doesnt ? And for the first time the Front Office make a correct decision with thier 7th rounder ? People critics the FO for a bad pick but this one is a jackpot !?! lol

Just now, French Fan said:

hope is better with Lynch at 100 pass that Siemian with 1 1/2 season. You see something in Trevor that so many Teams in draft doesnt ? And for the first time the Front Office make a correct decision with thier 7th rounder ? People critics the FO for a bad pick but this one is a jackpot !?! lol

No, all of our QBs are terrible. Lynch is just the worst one. Time to draft one that isn't terrible. 

So, was able to listen on the radio. Regarding Paxton, the announcers had a recurring theme after an incompletion " he has to make that throw", "all NFL QB's have to make that throw". You guys watched, how many open receivers did he miss.?

Accuracy was his biggest knock coming out of college and apparently hasn't changed.

Archived