Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

I think I have bids set for this round, and I'll get a new computer today or tomorrow so don't replace, just wanted to alert incase I didn't make bids or manage my cap or don't talk tomorrow or whatever or if it takes a day or two longer to get a computer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yea, I'm with Mike.  I think maybe a one time extra lower on the dline makes sense so we can have a better chance of signing before the draft kicks off

So it's really all of the defense that got messed up.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15eLbOcSk4Z_rnKfOInr5jsXBYQ1KnjlrVtxld1or5WQ/edit#gid=1322619522

Check out sheet15 in the free agency sheet.  I'm looking to convert the current values to the new values shown in that sheet.  Just did the grade and the apy, SB will need to still adjust the contract length values.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

So it's really all of the defense that got messed up.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15eLbOcSk4Z_rnKfOInr5jsXBYQ1KnjlrVtxld1or5WQ/edit#gid=1322619522

Check out sheet15 in the free agency sheet.  I'm looking to convert the current values to the new values shown in that sheet.  Just did the grade and the apy, SB will need to still adjust the contract length values.

column S & T would show the difference in amounts for this next bidding round at 70% decrease.