WR: Calvin Ridley / Robbie Anderson
Slot: Christian Kirk
TE: Maxx Williams / Dan Arnold
LT: Cam Robinson / Walker Little
LG: Ben Bartch / Rodger Saffold
OC: Tyler Shatley
RG: Brandon Scherff
RT: Jawaan Taylor / Brandon Parker

Why did no one outbid 1y/11ish for Keenan Allen lol? TLaw thanks you. (Bold are I signed or redid their deals, only starter lost from last year's playoff team is the TE Evan Engram)

Frustrating a bit that Shaq Griffin only wanted $7mil with 4 or 5 teams interested and I had him at $11mil for any pick in trade and had zero interest. I get 4ish mil is a chunk but oof. At 6mil I would have kept him if that was an option.

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Frustrating a bit that Shaq Griffin only wanted $7mil with 4 or 5 teams interested and I had him at $11mil for any pick in trade and had zero interest. I get 4ish mil is a chunk but oof. At 6mil I would have kept him if that was an option.

Not sure I'm totally following, was $11 million his 1 year cap hit?  I ended up signing him at the $3.45 million APY, which is a pretty big savings compared to that.

2 minutes ago, winitall said:

Not sure I'm totally following, was $11 million his 1 year cap hit?  I ended up signing him at the $3.45 million APY, which is a pretty big savings compared to that.

oof I missed it was a two year deal. So he got $3.5. He would have gotten roughly double that if he could have redone his deal with me.

Detroit Lions Major Free Agent Acquisitions:

CB James Bradberry

CB Shaq Griffin

DT Fletcher Cox

LB Lavonte David

TE Dalton Schultz

I am extremely happy with how this has worked out so far.  I should hopefully be able to now focus solely on best player available, having added effectively 4 defensive starters to at least bridge the gap until younger players are ready.  I didn't watch a ton of games this year admittedly, but I think Bradberry and Cox were both still relatively good for the Eagles? @EaglesPeteC

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, winitall said:

Detroit Lions Major Free Agent Acquisitions:

CB James Bradberry

CB Shaq Griffin

DT Fletcher Cox

LB Lavonte David

TE Dalton Schultz

I am extremely happy with how this has worked out so far.  I should hopefully be able to now focus solely on best player available, having added effectively 4 defensive starters to at least bridge the gap until younger players are ready.  I didn't watch a ton of games this year admittedly, but I think Bradberry and Cox were both still relatively good for the Eagles? @EaglesPeteC

Bradberry was very good. Shaq Griffin is a good cover 3 corner, like not A+ but good starter but was hurt last year. Bradberry was second team All Pro.

• Like 1