Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, whodatOL said:

Woah not sure what I think about that move by the Texans. Stroud looks amazing to me and after 2 years of tanking, Jimmy G is not your answer at QB...

You know you are in a FF mock draft when Jimmy G causes someone to pass on the top QB's.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You know you are in a FF mock draft when Jimmy G causes someone to pass on the top QB's.

Yeah. More than likely we will have three QBs in the Top 5 and four QBs in the Top 10 in real life. But in our mock drafts they drop like crazy...

20 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Woah not sure what I think about that move by the Texans. Stroud looks amazing to me and after 2 years of tanking, Jimmy G is not your answer at QB...

Yeah I was a little surprised Houston didn't go with a QB...

They do tend to drop in these things though.

Just now, sparky151 said:

Yeah, but they are adding Will Anderson. He's likely worth the move up as well. I'm assuming they don't take Carter here 😀

Could have waited...

Don't see Arizona or Chicago taking QB.

1 minute ago, DTMW78 said:

Could have waited...

Don't see Arizona or Chicago taking QB.

I had a deal in place to get to #4 to go get Stroud already, so Houston made the right move to jump back ahead. Tried a Hail Mary, but wasn't enough.

I would have just stayed at 2 and taken him then gone BPAs at 12 and 33, but if you're gonna give up capital to get your guy, so be it. 

• Like 1