TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle is town because of the Mwil lynch. Yes bcb wasn’t exactly town but he wasn’t mafia so they wouldn’t have known. Mafia would have lynched Bcb

Orca is lean town because Scoundrel was redirected to him N1 

I can outright confirm Orca as town

Dome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Oh I agree. This game would have no hope of balance otherwise 

ill just come out and say it.

i had an 1-shot ability invest that I used on Rag last night, which i pressed slappy in pm to make sure it's absolutely everything, to which he eventually told me yes (more or less). he has no such ability to survive a lynch or be deathproof, at least none listed in his role's abilities - the only thing he does is kill.

...which means someone pardoned him, or at least, something outside of his own role prevented him from being lynched. at the start of the day, I assumed this meant he must have a partner but after bcb's claim I'm not sure what to think about it.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm up for lynching one of Nacho or Deadpulse today.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Feels unlikely that every single scum would choose to stay off both Ragnarok and Deadpulse lynch trains. I'll check the earlier train on Bcb and Rags also.

Already did this one. Nacho and Deadpulse looking hella bad.

Just now, Daboyle said:

I can outright confirm Orca as town

Dome

You, me, Orca, KSJ, and Wolf all have to be aligned. The five of us have to trust each other. I am 99.9999% that this group has no scum. 

@The Orca @kingseanjohn @wolfeyestrk

Dome. Nacho. Deadpulse. Blue. This group contains the remaining turtles. Who do we trust?

Ragnarok is confirmed SK. Do we lynch him today instead?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

whelp, Bcb WAS lying, what a shocker

Missed read on Gopher, my bad.

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Neither Gopher or Scoundrel is a “I’m going to help town” kind of kill so Ragnarok is back on the **** list 

I went off blue's read on gopher.

Btw, I really do think deadpulse is a turtle.  Cause I tried to kill Sanchez N1 and failed.  

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You, me, Orca, KSJ, and Wolf all have to be aligned. The five of us have to trust each other. I am 99.9999% that this group has no scum. 

@The Orca @kingseanjohn @wolfeyestrk

Dome. Nacho. Deadpulse. Blue. This group contains the remaining turtles. Who do we trust?

Ragnarok is confirmed SK. Do we lynch him today instead?

At the very least I can confirm I'm not a killing role because I was RBed last Night. Did that matter? Do I have an ability that can be RBed? Did I use it even if I did? Nobody knows!

I mean, I do and Slappy does, but nobody else does. So basically no one.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I went off blue's read on gopher.

Btw, I really do think deadpulse is a turtle.  Cause I tried to kill Sanchez N1 and failed.  

You went of Blue’s read and not mine? No offense to you or Blue but that’s whack. I had this game solved yesterday and spent about 10 posts explaining myself. What did Blue do to convince you? 

I really do think Deadpulse is scum too because I’ve actually solved this game. But instead I have to deal with stupid independent roles despite my constant pleading with everyone in every game they have to die because they don’t play for us as well as a frustrated town who I trusted 100% modkilling himself. I have to guide inactive players to perfect lynches the rest of the game because you trusted Blue over me. Yeah I don’t trust you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ill just come out and say it.

i had an 1-shot ability invest that I used on Rag last night, which i pressed slappy in pm to make sure it's absolutely everything, to which he eventually told me yes (more or less). he has no such ability to survive a lynch or be deathproof, at least none listed in his role's abilities - the only thing he does is kill.

...which means someone pardoned him, or at least, something outside of his own role prevented him from being lynched. at the start of the day, I assumed this meant he must have a partner but after bcb's claim I'm not sure what to think about it.

Ragnarok should probably be the lynch.

even if we hit a turtle every day, we lose the game if there continues to be x2 kills a night.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

At the very least I can confirm I'm not a killing role because I was RBed last Night. Did that matter? Do I have an ability that can be RBed? Did I use it even if I did? Nobody knows!

I mean, I do and Slappy does, but nobody else does. So basically no one.

You’re pretty damn low on my list. You can watch Dome, Deadpulse, and Ragnarok die before I decide between you and Nacho 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You went of Blue’s read and not mine? No offense to you or Blue but that’s whack. I had this game solved yesterday and spent about 10 posts explaining myself. What did Blue do to convince you? 

I really do think Deadpulse is scum too because I’ve actually solved this game. But instead I have to deal with stupid independent roles despite my constant pleading with everyone in every game they have to die because they don’t play for us as well as a frustrated town who I trusted 100% modkilling himself. I have to guide inactive players to perfect lynches the rest of the game because you trusted Blue over me. Yeah I don’t trust you

I don't even disagree with this, Whicker was absolutely the person to listen to if that's what you were going to do.

But also Rags can't be trusted as far as I can throw him, which is not far if any distance whatsoever.