TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Whicker

how confident are you in that orca, wolf, ksj, and daboyle are all completely clear? if you want to bet the game on it, I might have an idea about how you can eliminate me while also eliminating ragnarok, deadpulse, blue, and dome with minimal to no risk.

I am 100%. I am happy to losing to any of them if they managed to fool me this game. 
Well except KSJ. If my mason partner is scum then I’ll be a little upset 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I am 100%. I am happy to losing to any of them if they managed to fool me this game. 
Well except KSJ. If my mason partner is scum then I’ll be a little upset 

very well I'll full claim then (previously i was hoping to save it for tomorrow when we should've been lynching for mafia or if I was nightkilled but that seems unlikely now)

I'm Slash, Vengeful/1x Ability Cop. Lynch me today, and I'll get rid of Ragnarok with my vengekill. Factoring in the probable scumkill, tomorrow should be 4-3 Lylo but there shouldn't be a way for us to lose the game while lynching correctly from then on out... you should then be able to line up lynches on deadpulse, blue, and dome one after the other, leading to a win.

nacho

Dome

Just realized Nacho is lying.  As part of my all-encompassing Casey Jones abilities, I was able to discern 4 characters not in the game that would be used as disguises. 

Slash and Leatherhead were two of the four. 

He is 100% lying about his character.  I think he is trying to pull the vote from Dome for some reason. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Dome

Just realized Nacho is lying.  As part of my all-encompassing Casey Jones abilities, I was able to discern 4 characters not in the game that would be used as disguises. 

Slash and Leatherhead were two of the four. 

He is 100% lying about his character.  I think he is trying to pull the vote from Dome for some reason. 

hahaha there's the cowardice

and your role gets even more abilities that apparently aren't on your ability list... suuuuuuuuuure!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hahaha there's the cowardice

and your role gets even more abilities that apparently aren't on your ability list... suuuuuuuuuure!

I lived solely by my own means and I know for a 100% fact Slash is not in the game.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Day 4 Vote Count
(2) Dome - Whicker, Daboyle 
(1.5) Deadpulse - Orca
(1) Ragnarok - TKN
(1) TKN - Deadpulse

Yet to vote:

@Dome @wolfeyestrk @kingseanjohn @Blue @Ragnarok

If any of this is incorrect please tag me.

I'm already voting for Dome. Voting again just to be sure.

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean if Nacho is lying then he’s scum and it’s still a good lynch 

He's lying and trying to pull vote away from Dome. You don't even need to trust me to know that. If Nacho was Town, why would he get rid of Ragnarok with his Vengeful ability instead of Dome, whom he explicitly stated he believes is scum.

That said, I was RBed last Night, so Dome is telling the truth about that target at least.