TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

43 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I personally feel like you’re being manipulative and Bcb isn’t 

I've advocated for more information on both kills so that we can try to game solve and differentiate. I'd rather have a guarantee scum and decide between Pickle's information and BCB's information.

Likely if not certainly we have a scum kill here, and the vig (unless it's a SK variant) is absolutely valuable for catching scum, not just killing them. So, if that means we can nail someone to the wall here early in the game, we should absolutely do it.

More likely BCB is a SK Janitor and that's why he's hiding information.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Wasn’t meme mafia where the kotn/purplepesci thing happened bc if so, im all in on bringing that game back

Matts ran it, but I think we did have that game. I know that @Dome was 3rd party governor in that, and Touch "caught" Llama by accusing him of lurking, which he was, so KOTN created PurplePesci to hide out and read through it as scum, then was nailed with a perma-ban and scum death simultaneously. It was absolutely glorious on so many levels.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Meme mafia was brought back. And then it turned into a disaster and renamed Josh mafia. And that spawned a game called Ghosts of Meme Mafia which was also a disaster. Idk if we should go there again 

Okay, back to our brainstorm list that we created last game. :)

Someone explain to me why Chrome is doing the "won't let me post or quote" thing where the + marks disappear and when I try to type into the box it sends me up to the top again, not letting me interact at all...so now I'm on FIREFOX like it's 2010 all over again.

This forum has had some major bugs that need fixing for a few months now and I'm starting to get irritated.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Someone explain to me why Chrome is doing the "won't let me post or quote" thing where the + marks disappear and when I try to type into the box it sends me up to the top again, not letting me interact at all...so now I'm on FIREFOX like it's 2010 all over again.

This forum has had some major bugs that need fixing for a few months now and I'm starting to get irritated.

That stuff is too advanced for me! I’ve stuck around on Netscape Navigator 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Matts ran it, but I think we did have that game. I know that @Dome was 3rd party governor in that, and Touch "caught" Llama by accusing him of lurking, which he was, so KOTN created PurplePesci to hide out and read through it as scum, then was nailed with a perma-ban and scum death simultaneously. It was absolutely glorious on so many levels.

Found it. Still golden lmaoooo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Mwil and Ragnarok are #1 and # 2 for me right now and would appreciate others weighing in 

It seems as though I got on your radar with the timing of a NL vote, correct?

Out of curiosity, why would scum, namely scum me, ever want to advocate for a No Lynch? It's an additional night with swingy moves that could be used to discover me/my team, right?

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

ive skimmed but nothing stuck out more then anything else what are your thoughts on the two?

I don’t like either of their votes on the no lynch line. Ragnarok I’ve never known to just go along with something like that and it bothers me he didn’t even ask why like Nacho or you did. It’s not super strong. 
MWil though came up with a “valid reason” despite not being necessary and not being the type to blindly support it. Today his posts seem quite manipulative to me but in a subtle way. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It seems as though I got on your radar with the timing of a NL vote, correct?

Out of curiosity, why would scum, namely scum me, ever want to advocate for a No Lynch? It's an additional night with swingy moves that could be used to discover me/my team, right?

You didn’t advocate for a scum lynch, you just went along with it. 

I don’t believe everyone voting no lynch was town. I have no concrete reason but it’s people I want to discuss with town

59 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker

@TheKillerNacho

@Deadpulse

Who is the 1.5 vote?

it's mine, but its not a part of my role - it was the gift I eluded to (so thanks, @wolfeyestrk ... although you probably shouldn't have claimed it so brazenly lol)

I don't like bcb's claim... I can't see any reason mechanically for a town janitor.

Just now, The Orca said:

Wolf

i'm inclined to trust wolf unless someone else wants to claim they gifted me the extra half-vote