TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still think Bcb is scum, but if he is town 

Deadpulse 2 and Nacho are probably scum for sure.

If Bcb is scum im looking at Wolf's vote being suspect

To be clear I voted mwil because it was close to time and I didn't want my vote left on Pickle. The fact it ended on scum is not to my credit. Also I soft claimed already when I was on the chopping block earlier that day and Nacho confirmed if he was scum I don't see him playing it out the way he did

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still think Bcb is scum, but if he is town 

Deadpulse 2 and Nacho are probably scum for sure.

If Bcb is scum im looking at Wolf's vote being suspect

Bcb’s alignment is the crux of this game most likely.

The more I think about it though I just wholeheartedly believe he’s town. I will stand against a Bcb lynch today. 
I have an independent town read on all of the players on the mwil line. If it was scum/scum I feel like there’d be more chaos but this game makes too much sense aligned with bcb town. So in that sense I very strongly disagree all signs point to bcb being town 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

So just to reiterate, barring any other good information, I am willing to bet at this point that we have at least 3 scum in the following group: Ragnarok, Dome, Blue, Deadpulse, Nacho. They are in the order of what I think from scummiest to towniest 

Orca again is a wildcard because of the redirection and he could definitely be third party. 

If I didn’t mention your name it’s because I’m sure or near sure you’re town 

I appreciate being, apparently, completely neutral on the town-to-scum scale.

Here's where I take issue with your breakdown. Assuming a very normal, standard distribution, we should expect 12 Town and 6 non-Town in an 18 player game. We can reasonably assume at least four of those are Mafia. Maybe it's more, maybe it's less. April O'Neill and Casey Jones make sense as third-party scum with a Mafia lean. The other thing to worry about is this line from OP:

What other forces out there look to overthrow the balance and stake their claims as champions?

I don't know what to make of that, but I would be wary of tunneling in on just the Turtles as scum in this game. Some sort of cult mechanic is entirely plausible.

As far as Bcb goes, I don't believe for a second he's Town. My read on him is that he's Indy trying to prove his worth to Town while trying to scare Mafia away from killing him. Gun to my head, I think he's Casey Jones. That doesn't mean he's a priority or even necessarily a threat, but I do not believe he is to be trusted.