TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, Blue said:

It's not a situation that applies here at all. A KNOWN Indy is not as much of a threat as KNOWN Mafia.

You literally claimed it RIGHT HERE:

Literally word for word! Can't even keep your own bull**** straight at this point, lol. Nobody but Rags knows what his wincon is, but either he needs to keep killing or he doesn't. If he doesn't, he has no reason to try to. If he does, he has no reason not to kill one of us. This is simple, and you're flailing hilariously in trying to figure out a way to make it out to be otherwise.

It isn't 4-2-1 if we lynch Mafia today unless Rags kills Town again. It is 100% LyLo tomorrow if we don't kill Mafia today.

You're the one who seems certain he'll kill one of us two for reasons(????), you've said so routinely - don't put words in my mouth. Also technically 4-2-1 and 5-3 are mylo, but that's neither here nor there... I got my verbiage mixed up last night too.

Regardless, a known Indy who is killing people is more dangerous near lylo because two kills a night will lose us the game regardless of if we lynch correctly. We don't reduce the game's night kills by lynching you or Deadpulse.

Deadpulse is the one rags tried to lynch after “red lettering” him right after I voted for deadpulse and made it a close vote before the deadline last night, now he’s doing it again 

I think rags or nacho should be the lynch. 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I'm super confused 😕 what's the push on Dome and tkn? Reasoning

This is very simple my friend

You, me, Orca, KSJ, and Daboyle are the five I’m going with as certain town. 100% certain or I lose. 

Ragnarok is confirmed Independent 

So there’s 3 scum in Dome, Deadpulse, Nacho, and Blue. And basically we’re deciding between Nacho/Blue as the third because if either Deadpulse or Dome is town I will fall out of my chair in surprise