2023 - TCMD League Office - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

ny92mike

53 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

UPDATED

@RTTRUTH Were you able to figure out the issue you were having with your cap and the extension sheet?

Honestly no. I dropped all the numbers in what was showing as Ryan Kelly's extension. At first it looked like it went back up. And I was expecting that even after my two signings last night I would still have $3M + remaining in space. When I went to bed on my phone the sheet looked like I had $12M in space (pre-signings). 

Somewhere between extending Ryan Kelly and signing Yannick Ngakoue either I lost track of funds or some kind of glitch struck. But either way, managed to sign Ngakoue and I'm technically below the cap. So I don't want to stress myself or you about it any longer. I'm maybe $2-$4M less in space than expected. But whatever. I've done what I had to do in FA and irl the team could easily find another $4 M if they needed. So let's just call it the cost of doing business and move towards the draft. I can sign one more vet min guy if I desire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Honestly no. I dropped all the numbers in what was showing as Ryan Kelly's extension. At first it looked like it went back up. And I was expecting that even after my two signings last night I would still have $3M + remaining in space. When I went to bed on my phone the sheet looked like I had $12M in space (pre-signings). 

Somewhere between extending Ryan Kelly and signing Yannick Ngakoue either I lost track of funds or some kind of glitch struck. But either way, managed to sign Ngakoue and I'm technically below the cap. So I don't want to stress myself or you about it any longer. I'm maybe $2-$4M less in space than expected. But whatever. I've done what I had to do in FA and irl the team could easily find another $4 M if they needed. So let's just call it the cost of doing business and move towards the draft. I can sign one more vet min guy if I desire.

I don't think it's a glitch, but I will look to make sure that isn't the case and see if I can't find anything that may have thrown it off from what you're thinking.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Dallas Cowboys have released

2534 - Tyron Smith - OT

You would save more money now if you June 1st release him.  You are allowed two of these.  So this would make the second one if you want to do that let me know.  It saves you about 4 million.