Donatell fired, who might be our next DC? (Evero to CAR, p.35)

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

The plus this year is that there are so many more OC openings than DC openings, so the Vikings really aren't that beholden to as much competition. 

my concern is; once those HC vacancies are filled, then more competition emerges if they desire to bring in their own staff.

That said, Vance Joseph, Evero and Gus Bradley (current DCs at cards, broncos, and colts) are all 3 very good DCs. So I guess they add talent to the hiring pool for the Vikings.

It also doesn't look like the Niners are looking at anyone the Vikings for their now open DC gig, at the moment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

my concern is; once those HC vacancies are filled, then more competition emerges if they desire to bring in their own staff.

That said, Vance Joseph, Evero and Gus Bradley (current DCs at cards, broncos, and colts) are all 3 very good DCs. So I guess they add talent to the hiring pool for the Vikings.

It also doesn't look like the Niners are looking at anyone the Vikings for their now open DC gig, at the moment. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Wilks will get that DC job with the 49ers.

Edited by swede700

19 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

We also could be waiting on superbowl teams personnel. Anything is possible. We couldn’t set up those initial interviews with these teams, since we were part of the playoffs that first week. 

I think if they miss on Flores, evero, and desai, the maybe. 

but I think that’s pretty much the list right now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, swede700 said:

That was my thought.  Why wouldn't they have hired him by now, unless they want to interview Bieniemy or someone in Philly.

The only person I can think of is Dennard Wilson in Philly. But how crazy, it's looking like the Eagles are going to make it through this hiring period intact and with both coordinators returning. Elite stability is so nice for a franchise.

39 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

The only person I can think of is Dennard Wilson in Philly. But how crazy, it's looking like the Eagles are going to make it through this hiring period intact and with both coordinators returning. Elite stability is so nice for a franchise.

One of the many benefits of going to the Super Bowl. Most teams don’t have the patience to wait.