Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Our QB's can't stay healthy.

Have you tried the 48 year old?  he won't get hurt! 

It's Lance and Purdy, it might affect who we have at 3rd QB though.

Spend whatever on Brady and a new RT and C. He's stayed healthy for all but one year, I trust him more than the rookies

3 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Huh?

What exactly is he supposed to do? 3 championship games in 4 years. You guys talking like his job is in jeopardy are crazy.

Where did I say his job was in jeopardy? Saying he needs to figure out the QB position is a fair criticism. Part of figuring that out is finding someone who can stay healthy. 

4 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Brady, and then Lance and Purdy are still there under rookie deals. 

That ain't a bad setup if they can financially swing it. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Finally came around? I've been pulling for him for months

Purdy has been a good story, but i don't think he's ready to be the unquestioned starter. Very high end backup/fringe starter

Lance? Man had a finger, knee, and ankle injury over 2 seasons despite only playing in 13 quarters of professional football. No chance the Niners rely on him

I'm not saying it's smart, but I know that at some point shanny is going to go apesh** losing seasons like this. This was probably the only way we lose this game where I think the chance of Brady went way up 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Get 57 out of there. This is ridiculous 

I mean, it looked really bad. But he hit the ball all three times. Not like he was punching a guy in the gut. 

That said Greenlaw has been doing stupid penalties last couple years. He doesn’t know how to control himself sometimes. It’s costed us some serious points this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Where did I say his job was in jeopardy? Saying he needs to figure out the QB position is a fair criticism. Part of figuring that out is finding someone who can stay healthy. 

You guys want Kirk Cousins?  Trade him to you for some picks. He’d take you to the next level with that offense. 

7 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Brady makes it through every season and he's great at avoiding hits. I've pushed back a lot against Brady... It is going to be on shanny's mind 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not saying it's smart, but I know that at some point shanny is going to go apesh** losing seasons like this. This was probably the only way we lose this game where I think the chance of Brady went way up 

If we're not rolling with Purdy or Lance, its the best option. Doubt we'll get any rookie QB. Brady and Rodgers both probably have 2 years left, and Brady makes more sense as there are no picks to give up & he's arguably better at this point