Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

At some point you just gotta smile, shrug your shoulders, and laugh. 

This game and the Chiefs game were just snowballs where nothing was gonna go right for the 49ers. Football Gods already decided who was going to the SB. America lost big time after Kroft missed that block. 

Draft season, baby. 

Always a good time

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

At some point you just gotta smile, shrug your shoulders, and laugh. 

This game and the Chiefs game were just snowballs where nothing was gonna go right for the 49ers. Football Gods already decided who was going to the SB. 

Everyone wants KC/Philly but it could've been worse as fanbases like the Bills, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Giants, Jets, Ravens, Seahawks are all ones whom I never want to see win SB's b/c way too annoying for my liking. I like the Bengals b/c fanbase isn't annoying!

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Probably the worst way for us to go out. We had no chance when Purdy went out. The defense did enough for us to win but it was over offensively. 49ers football has been pain in my entire fandom. 

Now to find out how major Purdy's injury is. 

I've seen way worse Niners playoff exits where they teased us and then just gave it away. Today was good b/c they got what was coming and now improvements can be made. I ticket you never saw any SB wins with Montana or Young?

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Shanahan needs to figure something out in the offseason with his QB situation. At some point the HC needs to shoulder the blame for going this deep into his QB depth chart for multiple seasons. 

I mean what's to figure out? There's a good xhance we lose to game even if Purdy doesn't get hurt. Injuries are a part of game. I mean he got us to the NFCCG with a 3rd strifn rookie QB. At this point, we should be thanking him, not trying to critique the HC for the health of the QB position.

Sometimes you just get dealt a bad hand. It is what it is. It's a shame we didn't get a fair shake today but I don't think looking for scapegoats as to why is really the right play here.

Edited by 757-NINER

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I've seen way worse Niners playoff exits where they teased us and then just gave it away. Today was good b/c they got what was coming and now improvements can be made. I ticket you never saw any SB wins with Montana or Young?

Nope just a sad 29 year old. 😂

• Like 1