Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

Just now, Toddfather said:

He put his hand on his back while absolutely wrecking himself and hurting himself. If he wanted to make it a bigger hit he could. It was a bull**** call. 

THIS.

WTF is everyone else seeing. I'm not even saying it's not a flag, it's just weak sauce and he wasn't trying to kill the dude. The fact he murdered the bench after with his knee shows he wasn't able to just magically let up being that huge and going as fast as he was.

My god.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

He put his hand on his back while absolutely wrecking himself and hurting himself. If he wanted to make it a bigger hit he could. It was a bull**** call. 

I disagree entirely. It was a no brainer call. Mahomes was clearly out of bounds.
There was no need to hit him. None. He'd given himself up by running out of bounds.
The defender needed to play smart and "run past him" - just drive onto the ground.

KC would have had a 50+ FG attempt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

THIS.

WTF is everyone else seeing. I'm not even saying it's not a flag, it's just weak sauce and he wasn't trying to kill the dude. The fact he murdered the bench after with his knee shows he wasn't able to just magically let up being that huge and going as fast as he was.

My god.

He didnt need to magically do anything. All he needed to do was not hit Mahomes.

The NFL once was tough, a league of brute force Where men were made of steel, and ran their course With fire in their eyes, and sweat on their brow They played with all their might, and never took a bow

But now the game has changed, it's soft and slow No more the hits that made us all aglow The players wear padding, and play it safe No more the thrill of the grind, no more the chase

Gone are the days, of the Iron Curtain D When linebackers flew like birds, and hit with glee Now the game is different, it's more about finesse And the players are bigger, but not as impress

The NFL has changed, and it's not the same No more the roar of the crowd, no more the fame It's a different game now, and it's not as tough The NFL has become soft, and that's enough

But still we watch, with hope in our hearts That the game we love, will make a fresh start And once again, it will be tough and true And we'll all remember, the days when the NFL was new.

• Like 1

Just now, mtsportsfan1 said:

It is a amazing how people see thing differently . watching the replay  , did he hit him hard , I would say no ! But you just a can't hit a guy out of bounds ! We would all be scream bloody murder if that was Rodgers being hit late like that ( maybe not all ) 

People aren't seeing it differently. Some people are just idiots or lost money so they're making **** up.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I disagree entirely. It was a no brainer call. Mahomes was clearly out of bounds.
There was no need to hit him. None. He'd given himself up by running out of bounds.
The defender needed to play smart and "run past him" - just drive onto the ground.

KC would have had a 50+ FG attempt.

Man if I could only see you in that moment lol... This isn't a video game. Dude going full force did not make a hard hit on a defenseless player out of bounds. That is all that matters, and should matters. The players hit each other every play. Intent should matter, and he was the one that got hurt on the pursuit. I'm sure if he could totally defy science and physics and was able to avoid everything he would then be a ***** because he didn't "finish the play".

It was a **** call.