Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If the guy chasing him stops the pursuit, why should Mahomes go out of bounds?

My goodness. He was already out of bounds when the defender hit him!
Clearly the defender's pursuit caused Mahomes to go out of bounds. The point of all of this is the defender didnt need to hit him at that point.

He did. Got flagged. 15 yards. End of season.

Just now, Leader said:

My goodness. He was already out of bounds when the defender hit him!
Clearly the defender's pursuit caused Mahomes to go out of bounds. The point of all of this is the defender didnt need to hit him at that point.

He did. Got flagged. 15 yards. End of season.

Truth be told D players need to be coached better to live that **** the **** alone, you can see it in real time all the time and your brain just goes "don't freaking do it" and then do it all the time. And they're always watching and always get called and it's a ton of yards for something so small.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

3 seconds after the play finished. 

There was an ensuing kickoff

I guess KC could have run another quick out or something (at the 8sec point) to try and pickup some more yards - but it would have been dicey since they were out of time outs.

The penalty made all that moot.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

So as a defender we're damned if we do, damned if we don't? I'm going to need a 4th drink.

O players going out to bounds should have to fall down immediately, stopping all momentum, no matter how fast they are going so nobody can "hit" them

Just now, incognito_man said:

If you show that clip to all NFL players and ask them "is this illegal according to the rules as you understand them as they've been communicated to you by the rules committee" 99.5+% say "yes"

We know this incog.

We're past this.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

If you show that clip to all NFL players and ask them "is this illegal according to the rules as you understand them as they've been communicated to you by the rules committee" 99.5+% say "yes"

Yeah, cause it was Pat Mahomes, what would the number be if Tyler Davis had the football?

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Hm, yeah. One of us has, you know, reality on our side. You are part of a vocal minority and are clearing implying you know the rules better than the literal experts 😬

When that happens, you probably want to be REALLY confident of your position. Like have spent months researching it.

Sell it how you want sweet heart, better give me the insurance on this one.. I'm going to beat the hell out of it.