2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What receivers are worth spending on in free agency this year?

They could just resign their own guys if they feel comfortable enough. 

I suppose Orlando Brown is the devil you know vs the devil you don't. But this is the team that drafted Creed Humphrey, so I'm sure they can find another guy.

4 minutes ago, General Tso said:

They could just resign their own guys if they feel comfortable enough. 

I suppose Orlando Brown is the devil you know vs the devil you don't. But this is the team that drafted Creed Humphrey, so I'm sure they can find another guy.

It also didn't really make sense to tag him again at $20M when he'd be set to hit FA next offseason. They can still bring him back on a long term deal with a smaller cap hit this year.

35 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Honestly, I think they should let him go. Take the comp pick, draft his replacement, or even move up. Spend the money for receivers.

I wonder how much of a role they have planned for Kadarius Toney and Justyn Ross. I think Ross, if he can ever be fully healthy, could be pretty good. 

39 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Honestly, I think they should let him go. Take the comp pick, draft his replacement, or even move up. Spend the money for receivers.

No. No.   Spend it on the DL and his replacement.     We already have our WR#1. Just find compliments off Kelce 

Just now, RedGold said:

No. No.   Spend it on the DL and his replacement.     We already have our WR#1. Just find compliments off Kelce 

You guys also have Toney, Moore, and MVS already on the roster. I read you're probably going to resign JuJu as well.

10 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I actually don't know who you mean by this.

But yeah, that makes sense. You're going to cut Clark, so you'll need a replacement. Good thing is since you didn't extend Hill, you have the cap flexibility now to sign someone like Hargrave if you want. It's kind of disgusting how Mahomes is a cheat code.

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

But yeah, that makes sense. You're going to cut Clark, so you'll need a replacement. Good thing is since you didn't extend Hill, you have the cap flexibility now to sign someone like Hargrave if you want. It's kind of disgusting how Mahomes is a cheat code.

Travis Kelce is basically you're #1 WR.

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

Kelce is our WR1.