What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

You must really not pay attention to any NFL news. Was kind of a big deal deal during the 2021 season. 

I follow NFL news. Who does and who doesn’t get vaccinated and any ensuing reaction to that? Couldn’t imagine caring about anything less. But it’s super funny to me that your brain went straight there lol.

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I follow NFL news. Who does and who doesn’t get vaccinated and any ensuing reaction to that? Couldn’t imagine caring about anything less. But it’s super funny to me that your brain went straight there lol.

Because it's the number one thing critics point to when they say they can't trust what he says? I'm a Packers fan living in Wisconsin, so I would hear it more than you, but they literally talked about it nonstop for like half a season.

Edited by StatKing
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Because it's the number one thing critics point to when they say they can't trust what he says? I'm a Packers fan living in Wisconsin, so I would hear it more than you, but they literally talked about it nonstop for like half a season.

Yeah, I’m not that lost in the sauce that I know all that, lol. It was a good laugh though.

Anyway, yeah, Josh Gordon passing a drug test. Antonio Brown not breaking anymore laws. Tyreek Hill at his son’s birthday party. Eddie Lacy’s diet. Aaron Rodgers’ word. All things not to be trusted.

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Can you blame him? The Jets have a history as one of the most dysfunctional teams in the league. I would have a lot of conditions on going there. When Brady went to the Bucs, Montana to the Chiefs, and Manning to the Broncos, these were decently ran franchises with good histories. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can you blame him? The Jets have a history as one of the most dysfunctional teams in the league. I would have a lot of conditions on going there. When Brady went to the Bucs, Montana to the Chiefs, and Manning to the Broncos, these were decently ran franchises with good histories. 

I'd probably be more open minded if the guys he wanted to bring in didn't just lead him to a losing season and arguably the worst of his career.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

If Moore is in the deal, it's a net loss for the Jets. But if the Packers want him and he wants them, give them Moore and the 2nd rounder. 1st rounder next year, even as a conditional, is too risky. It would have to be SB appearance or bust. 

I’d be shocked if it’s a first. I expect a second, but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 3rd.

3 hours ago, StatKing said:

He loves trolling the media and he already promised McAfee he would break the news on his show. Don't understand the people saying he's holding the Jets hostage just because he hasn't announced everything publicly. They wouldn't be making all these moves acquiring players he wants if he didn't give them some sort of verbal guarantee that he wants to play there.

I've come full circle. Excited. Then started hated him because of the nonsense. But now I like that he trolls the media. I don't follow the Packers much. So, didn't know how much he hates some in the media. It's kind of funny. He'll fit in with the Jets. A large portion of our fans hate the media also.

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

I'd probably be more open minded if the guys he wanted to bring in didn't just lead him to a losing season and arguably the worst of his career.

The good thing is the guys he is asking to bring in will just be asked to be roll players. Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall are still our main weapons. Lazard is just a roll player.

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

The good thing is the guys he is asking to bring in will just be asked to be roll players. Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall are still our main weapons. Lazard is just a roll player.

That’s what you think until Rodgers does what he wants and throws to who he knows regardless of who’s best.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I've come full circle. Excited. Then started hated him because of the nonsense. But now I like that he trolls the media. I don't follow the Packers much. So, didn't know how much he hates some in the media. It's kind of funny. He'll fit in with the Jets. A large portion of our fans hate the media also.

Rodgers has always been a super low key guy. He used to just do the cliche stereotypical QB answers but the last few years he has really stopped giving a ****.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Rodgers has always been a super low key guy. He used to just do the cliche stereotypical QB answers but the last few years he has really stopped giving a ****.

Is that why he does a weekly radio hit? To stay low key?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

That’s what you think until Rodgers does what he wants and throws to who he knows regardless of who’s best.

Rodgers doesn't control the personnel packages. Wilson is just a flat out better player, he will be featured more in the game plan and naturally get more targets.

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Is that why he does a weekly radio hit? To stay low key?

You mean the show that one of his best friends co hosts? What about the 15 years prior to that show where he basically said nothing about his personal life?