Packers 2023 opponents

Old Guy

You can tell the frustration with the Packers because nobody has even bothered to post our 2023 opponents yet. I think Jordan Love can win 11 games against this schedule. 

Here are Packers’ opponents for 2023 season

Home: Bears, Lions, Vikings, Chiefs, Chargers, Rams, Saints, Buccaneers

Away: Bears, Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, Giants, Steelers

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

You can tell the frustration with the Packers because nobody has even bothered to post our 2023 opponents yet. I think Jordan Love can win 11 games against this schedule. 

Here are Packers’ opponents for 2023 season

Home: Bears, Lions, Vikings, Chiefs, Chargers, Rams, Saints, Buccaneers

Away: Bears, Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, Giants, Steelers

that looks like a 3rd place schedule!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

that looks like a 3rd place schedule!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Rams will be damn tired of coming to Lambeau to get whooped all these years in a row. Hope it’s late season again just to ruffle their feathers. Also, now that there is a little spice to the matchup, I hope our Thursday gave is Thanksgiving with Detroit. For years we had that spot and mostly dominated. It’s been a while. 

OMG- it's even more important to move on to Love looking at this third place schedule.  It will give him a chance, and give the front office a chance...if Rodgers comes back we'll win maybe 12 games, be in the hunt, lose in the early rounds of the playoffs and #12 will be back for 2024 at 50M+ (or whatever it is) because he'll be sure he's still MVP worthy

2 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Done deal Rodge is being traded. We all know he can't play in a game vs the Chiefs. He's really going to great lengths to avoid it, but I respect the effort.

Let's trade him to the Raiders then so he has to play them twice.

Edited by Sandy
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...