Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Literally just about to post that IDK why anyone watches or shares or cares about these things. I just think they're stupid af and pure cringe. 

We all know that was the video of you watching the security footage of the guy who took your bar seat while you were out on a smoke break. They just photoshopped the Super Bowl on the TV.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

My first reaction was, "*I* can actually do that." And I am a drunk 40 year old.

Hurts doesn't have a strong arm and I talk about that a bit IRL, but he also has a shoulder injury on top of it, in his defense.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

We all know that was the video of you watching the security footage of the guy who took your bar seat while you were out on a smoke break. They just photoshopped the Super Bowl on the TV.

Nah, I'm too nice and just about anyone could kick my ***.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

I was honestly surprised they didn’t try something for the sideline. Obviously a lot of risk, but Elliott has the leg.

I was expecting something dumb like Dallas or the Patriots tried earlier in the season.  Instead we got a zero pressure, 6 seconds of clean pocket, 19 foot throw.  It is just saved by the fact that Fox didn't replay it.  Honestly, it is probably less athletic than the butt-fumble.  Chad Pennington laughs at the lack of arm strength on that throw.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's on my ignore but I have to check what he said sometimes just to see how much he's going off about Gute when we aren't playing. He must have made 30+ posts about it today lol. 

Still think he's just trolling and loling at everyone clapping back at him.

Facts.

So with every media member drooling over Patrick Mahomes, can anyone remember an actual impressive play he had? I mean he just took what was open. I thought Hurts had a couple of wow scramble throws and the one to Goedert on that 3rd down might've been the throw of the year. Not saying Mahomes isn't a freak of a talent, but it was a totally meh game for his standards. 

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I still don't ignore anyone.  Sometimes someone has a take that I agree with.  Even @Outpost31.  🤣🤣🤣

And in seriousness, I love to talk ball, if people are willing to do the same.  And probably give everyone the benefit of the doubt more than I should.  

I do return the energy to those who do not though.  I just want good football talk, and some goofing around.  Shouldn't be that difficult.  And I don't think that I am very hard to read in any of my 3 modes.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

So with every media member drooling over Patrick Mahomes, can anyone remember an actual impressive play he had? I mean he just took what was open. I thought Hurts had a couple of wow scramble throws and the one to Goedert on that 3rd down might've been the throw of the year. Not saying Mahomes isn't a freak of a talent, but it was a totally meh game for his standards. 

helps having weapons and Andy Reid at the helm. 

Andy always wants offense, it's how you counter attack effectively and why offensive coaches get promoted. Defense gets to figure it out after the fact, NFL rules not-withstanding. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That big run he had was his best play.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The run he had with his bad wheel was the play of the game for him.

It must be nice to have great coaching and weapons aplenty for your MVP QB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Tonight? 

No. Not really.  I was more impressed by Pacheco and Smith-Shuster than Pat.  The OL was also doing a great job.  Cudos to the Chiefs for rebuilding that unit.  When they lost to Tampa, that was a woeful OL.

On the other hand, the Chiefs did move the ball well, and pretty fast.  The Eagles dominated TOP in part because of the defensive TD, and a lot of 3rd and 4th and short conversions.  I think the Chiefs only punted once.  And playing like football Jesus, or Check down Charlie, the QB does get some credit for that.  This wasn't the 49ers just running the ball.

19 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I know, just saying that I don't think he even comes up with that regardless

I now wish we got Cheffers calling the NFCCG in 2020 instead of Clete Blakeman. Bucs might've been flagged for defensive holding at least 7 times if so!

The call was holding not DPI.