Tom Brady retires

indifference

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

It was a fun 3 years for sure.  Retirement is sad, but I'm glad Brady decided to not play for another team.

Couldn't agree more with the bolded

seeing him go to yet another team would have made me quite sad

as it stands we are the only team Brady ever "chose" to play for and that makes me as a Bucs fan feel special ❤️

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

He had a year left on his deal; make a few extra bucks before hanging em up.

He had a deal lined up already with broadcasting as soon as he retired that will pay him more than he made his entire playing career($375M) in a significantly shorter term (10 years).

Don't think money had anything to do with it.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:10 PM, kgarrett12486 said:

He had a deal lined up already with broadcasting as soon as he retired that will pay him more than he made his entire playing career($375M) in a significantly shorter term (10 years).

Don't think money had anything to do with it.

He set a personal goal a few years back before joining Tampa saying he can play til he's 45. He turned 45 before the year. That was my guess. Realized there were things he didn't miss. Could tell the GOAT didn't wanna take hits this year nor did he consistently make throws he made in his sleep. Father time eventually wins, but I will say - Tom Brady made him sweat.