Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I dont know whats happening with the Hoos. But they actually look like they know what theyre doing on the field today. Up 20-3 on Louisville. And just picked up a fumble on their side of the field.

Edit: Easy scoring. 27-3

For the record, I didn't watch a second of it, or even check the score. I only knew it was going well when I heard it announced while driving my son to the Nats game today (a most enjoyable 6-0, 1 hit allowed shutout).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

For the record, I didn't watch a second of it, or even check the score. I only knew it was going well when I heard it announced while driving my son to the Nats game today (a most enjoyable 6-0, 1 hit allowed shutout).

No way youre going to believe this. They were handling Louisville so well.... They pulled starters in the 4th. Whens the last time 2nd stringers got work against a FBS team?

The defense was crisp. They knew what to do, knew how to hold their ground in case that running qb took off. LBs did a fantastic job all around, tackling, covering, spying the backfield.

Im a biased LSU guy, with a LSU defense to brag about. And even I was impressed. Kudos to your boys. And glad you had fun with your kid today.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

The defense was crisp. They knew what to do, knew how to hold their ground in case that running qb took off. LBs did a fantastic job all around, tackling, covering, spying the backfield.

You sure you were watching UVA? You might want to get your rum tested for drugs. :D:D:D

• Like 1