Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Hmm 8 to 17 is a good combination. It used to be 12 to 11 in DC and was a good preseason combo, which, I used to love and love their potential. I was one of the very few that saw the potential in Aldrick Robinson. I wish we had kept him a few years ago and signed him over Michael Floyd but, can’t change that now.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Hmm 8 to 17 is a good combination. It used to be 12 to 11 in DC and was a good preseason combo, which, I used to love and love their potential. I was one of the very few that saw the potential in Aldrick Robinson. I wish we had Kaptur him a few years ago and signed him over Michael Floyd but, can’t change that now.

Aldrick Robinson sucked as a Redskin. He would break wide open and then drop the ball. He’s done absolutely nothing and he’s 30-years old. It’s not like the Redskins let Antonio Brown go and for what it’s worth, Floyd is a much better receiver than Robinson. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kinda looks like we let Joe Gibbs Jr get away. Sigh. 

Theres something we can finally agree on.

My fault. LSU had the same problem for so long, letting coaches escape like Jimbo Fisher and Kirby Smart get away in order to keep rubbish. I must have dragged the curse over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

We're seeing Good Kirk tonight....as opposed to Bad Kirk, who debuted this season over the weekend against the Bills. You get more good than bad, but the bad is baaaaaad.

Do the Vikings play the Giants? If so, Vikings fans will see the really bad version of bad Kirk. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Aldrick Robinson sucked as a Redskin. He would break wide open and then drop the ball. He’s done absolutely nothing and he’s 30-years old. It’s not like the Redskins let Antonio Brown go and for what it’s worth, Floyd is a much better receiver than Robinson. 

Robinson has speed and can stretch the field, something we need more of. He didn’t drop that many balls. I don’t Know why you always overreact. I remember more TD passes - like the one vs the Cowboys in Dallas - than dropped passes. The point is that Robinson was developing into a more complete WR and we gave up on him too soon IMO. 

I sure hope Floyd does something, he’s definitely talented. I seriously doubt Floyd is going to catch 2 TDs in a game as a Redskin, but I’d welcome it.

Just in case you didn't know much about the guy who is burning the Vikings in the 1st half.

https://herosports.com/fcs/5-eye-popping-stats-cooper-kupp-college-career-eastern-washington-nfl-byby

Just a taste:

That's a lot of receiving yards to fit into four seasons, and it's far and away the best career total of any wide receiver at any level of college football (Corey Davis holds the FBS record with 5,278 career yards). Kupp's worst single-season receiving effort was a 1,431 yard sophomore season. He closed his career with 1,700 yards as a senior.