Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

47 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Neither team playing defense. This is a video game now. And I sat Goff for Big Ben this week in one league :(

I’m playing against someone who started Goff for Ben. So unless your my cousin Alex, that sucks. 

Edited by bigdog44

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Just in case you didn't know much about the guy who is burning the Vikings in the 1st half.

https://herosports.com/fcs/5-eye-popping-stats-cooper-kupp-college-career-eastern-washington-nfl-byby

Just a taste:

That's a lot of receiving yards to fit into four seasons, and it's far and away the best career total of any wide receiver at any level of college football (Corey Davis holds the FBS record with 5,278 career yards). Kupp's worst single-season receiving effort was a 1,431 yard sophomore season. He closed his career with 1,700 yards as a senior.

We definitely could’ve drafted him instead of a Ryan Anderson last year, and I believe if we had our passing game would look a lot better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I mean I really like the guy and think he’s talented but it’s just inevitable that he does this few times a year which costs his team a game or two so they’re not 10-6 but a few games worse.

Yea I’m not rooting against him or anything we just know what will eventually happen, especially in prime time. My friend bet the Vikes and than asked me about Kirk. I said

He’ll look great to start

He’ll ruin the clock in 2 minute

turnover at the end 

seen this movie before 

• Like 1