Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 9/12/2021 at 9:55 PM, Woz said:

*looks up at NBC*
*sees Cooper Kupp catch an easy TD*
*sighs*

another man crush, balling out somewhere else.

I watched him quite a bit when he was in college as I do a lot of FCS players. I REALLY wanted us to grab him. But with the way we have turned WRs to crap when we draft them high, I didn't want to curse him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

That's okay. Chiefs were always my 2nd favorite growing up.

I’ve always liked the chiefs. They were my dad’s favorite team growing up until the Steelers became great in the 70s & something worth rooting for.

I don’t really root for the Chiefs or anything but in a neutral game where I don’t care who wins, I usually find myself rooting for them to win. I’ve always like their decal on their helmet, the atmosphere at Arrowhead & a lot of their players.

I was a huge Okoye fan & Derrick Thomas was one of my most favorite players of all time. I loved watching Thomas rush the QB.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

If this happens, I'll be happy. Don't see us in FCS for too much longer and this makes total geographical sense 

Interesting that Marshall and Southern Miss would leave C-USA for Sun Belt. May be that Sun Belt has passed C-USA? Couldn't say one way or another.