Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

19 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I've got COVID finally after managing 2+ years avoiding it. So far I'm solid. Just feel like a cold. The worst has been the on and off sweats.

Seems eventually 90-95% of us will get it . All the cases I hear about are mild. Both Vax and UnVax . Hope you're back to normal very soon ! Best of luck .

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Thanks. The Worst thing is being quarantined in my basement for 5+ days I think. Wife is already sick of getting me meals, waters, and underwear 😂

Yeah, I’ve heard & can imagine that’s rough. We had our convention in Vegas the first week in June and dozens of people got Covid while they were out there. The hotel’s policy was they had to stay in their rooms for at least 5 days & then text before they could get out. I felt awful for them. Being in Vegas or really anywhere in a vacation type destination but being stuck in your hotel room.

Bills begin roster cuts by releasing four

Posted by Myles Simmons on August 14, 2022, 2:29 PM EDT

With rosters needing to go down from 90 to 85 players by Tuesday’s deadline, the Bills have started their roster cuts.

Buffalo announced on Sunday that the team has released offensive lineman Jordan Simmons, offensive lineman Derek Kerstetter, cornerback Olajiah Griffin, and tight end Jalen Wydermayer.

I guess so much for one of the top TE’s coming out of college. 

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Bills begin roster cuts by releasing four

Posted by Myles Simmons on August 14, 2022, 2:29 PM EDT

With rosters needing to go down from 90 to 85 players by Tuesday’s deadline, the Bills have started their roster cuts.

Buffalo announced on Sunday that the team has released offensive lineman Jordan Simmons, offensive lineman Derek Kerstetter, cornerback Olajiah Griffin, and tight end Jalen Wydermayer.

I guess so much for one of the top TE’s coming out of college. 

Amazing, at one time people were thinking he could be a 1st rnd pick. Not sure we need to pick him up, we have a solid top 3 & our #4 & 5 TEs (Hodges & Rogers) played well yesterday.