Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Babcock gotta go @MikeT14

Hard to win with 5 turnovers and 15 penalties not to mention one of the most spectacular ST blunders I’ve ever seen. That makes me super nervous Pry is in over his head. Wells was AWFUL. Offensive play calling was Cornelson-ish. Defensive was actually great then went full 2021 the last possession. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Hard to win with 5 turnovers and 15 penalties not to mention one of the most spectacular ST blunders I’ve ever seen. That makes me super nervous Pry is in over his head. Wells was AWFUL. Offensive play calling was Cornelson-ish. Defensive was actually great then went full 2021 the last possession. 

They should’ve just thrown a ton of money at Shane. He might not have taken it but at least give it a shot. 

On 9/2/2022 at 10:28 PM, lavar703 said:

My god Grant Wells is awful. He should have 5 interceptions on the night. 

Normally I root against ODU in anything, but for this game, since JMU is in the Sunbelt now, I was rooting for them (only in OOC play though).

They've been crowing about the win on the FB pages and I'm not that impressed. VT gave that game away multiple times.

JMU returned only 9 starters from the previous year. Jumps to FBS and in a game that almost everyone said was a JMU loss or a "Pick Em" game, JMU curbstomps their first FBS opponent as an FBS team --> 44-7.

https://www.breezejmu.org/sports/sunday-notebook-new-jmu-offensive-attack-answers-seismic-questions-in-fbs-debut/article_8a02ac5e-2c8e-11ed-9709-7bc03b94d5b1.html