Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

10 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Lord help me, but I think Miami could be really good this year. I want to let you all know now so when I’m insufferable in 10 weeks you saw it coming. 

Me but Hokies. Cautious optimism. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I have high hopes for Drones and Tuten. 

I think Drones will be good, but maybe a little overhyped at the moment. Teams will figure him out, but his legs will do work. Tuten might be FANTASTIC. Herbert levels of impact for recency sake. I'm also excited to see what our WRs do.

I really like Cam Ward (wanted him bad when he was leaving IW), so yeah, it'll be exciting to see what Miami does @Jeezy Fanatic

What a conundrum. CowGirls have to pay Dak, Lamb and Parsons. Those 3 will be 45% maybe more of the Cap if they sign all 3 . Guess we're lucky we only have a guy here and there to pay 😜

If I were their GM I'd certainly consider trading Dak- He's been a bust in the Playoffs. He wants $55 mill so I've read. whew ! Trade a second to The Seahawks for Sam. I think he do fine on a real team . I know, crazy right ! 

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

What a conundrum. CowGirls have to pay Dak, Lamb and Parsons. Those 3 will be 45% maybe more of the Cap if they sign all 3 . Guess we're lucky we only have a guy here and there to pay 😜

If I were their GM I'd certainly consider trading Dak- He's been a bust in the Playoffs. He wants $55 mill so I've read. whew ! Trade a second to The Seahawks for Sam. I think he do fine on a real team . I know, crazy right ! 

I think Lamb is the odd man out. Lamb predominantly plays slot WR and yes, he's been one of the best in the NFL the last few years but out of the 3 positions WR is the least important, and the easiest to replace in the draft.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I think Lamb is the odd man out. Lamb predominantly plays slot WR and yes, he's been one of the best in the NFL the last few years but out of the 3 positions WR is the least important, and the easiest to replace in the draft.

WR is also the position that has caused good teams to pay a first round draft pick for them.  

• Like 2

Decided to check in on Drake Maye and how things have been going at TC with him. Well I guess its a good thing we picked Daniels because our fanbase would be killing him right now. One report I saw said Joe Milton has looked better which is extremely hard to believe. I might've been really wrong about this one lol. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Decided to check in on Drake Maye and how things have been going at TC with him. Well I guess its a good thing we picked Daniels because our fanbase would be killing him right now. One report I saw said Joe Milton has looked better which is extremely hard to believe. I might've been really wrong about this one lol. 

Yeah it hasn't been good for Maye so far, but the line has done him no favors. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Decided to check in on Drake Maye and how things have been going at TC with him. Well I guess it’s a good thing we picked Daniels because our fanbase would be killing him right now. One report I saw said Joe Milton has looked better which is extremely hard to believe. I might've been really wrong about this one lol. 

Also, the reports out about Sam Howell aren’t great either.  Not a good time to be a former UNC QB.